Chapter 26

Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes

Yoongi was in the living room sitting on one of the couches, his hands still have blood.

His facial expression blank, looking straight at the wall his mind wandering.

That's when the door was slammed open.

"WHAT HAPPENED YOONGI!"Jin screamed running where Yoongi was, his voice worried when Yoongi called him.

Namjoon was running behind his husband trying to catch his breath. Both couples gasping seeing Yoongi's hands stained with blood.

"Y-Y-Yoongi-" Jin stuttered he was shocked at what he is seeing. Who wouldn't?

"I'm sorry Jin and Namjoon I-I couldn't p-protect him..." Yoongi said his mouth dried up.

Tears started to pour into his eyes, "I'M SO SO SORRY! I C-COULDN'T PROTECT THEM!" Yoongi yelled feeling his heartbreak. He kneeled putting his head on the floor.

The room was quiet only the cries of Yoongi's. Jin felt that his air was punched out of his lungs. "W-Wh-What d-do you m-mean Y-Y-Yoongi?!" Namjoon asked. Feeling his heart thumping hard in his chest. Feeling the cold blood run through his body.

"T-T-T-Taehyung was k-kidnaped."

...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WAS KIDNAPPED! I THOUGHT YOU HAD THIS HOUSE FULL OF SECURITY! WHERE WERE YOU!" Jin yelled he was confused, but his face went red; his blood boiling in his body. He was ready to kill a bitch.

Yoongi lifted his head, his eyes red and swollen. You can see the pain in his eyes, he was dying inside not knowing where his mate was or the pups.

"I-I don't know what happened," Yoongi said. Lowering his head, he failed as a mate, and as a father...

Jin felled down on his knees, tears started to fall on his cheeks. Namjoon was beside him, crying too. Both parents feeling terrible as if someone ripped their heart out.

Not knowing where their son was...
--------------------------------------------------------------

J-hope was beside Jimin's bed, he was crying all the way to the hospital. He was holding his boyfriend's hand, rubbing it gently.

He looked to see Jimin sleeping peacefully, he put his other hand on Jimin's flat stomach.

He cried hard, the doctors told him that Jimin will wake up in a few hours or probably wake up in a few months.

"Oh Jimin please wake up soon," J-hope said with a broken voice.

He stood up giving a kiss on Jimin's forehead. He sat back down, only praying that his boyfriend gets better.

_________________________________________

Taehyung woke up feeling something soft underneath him. He didn't want to wake up. That's when he widened his eyes waking up quickly.

He got up panicking, his heart beating fast. Taehyung looked around where he was. He was in a room, sitting on a bed, there were some dim lights. He looked down at his belly feeling relief his pups were fine.

That's when he remembered what happened to Jimin. He burst into tears, why didn't they escape from that room? If they did Jimin would be fine.

Taehyung was sobbing badly, seeing the scene where he saw Jimin bleeding.

That's when he heard the door crack open, his body froze for a moment. Taehyung saw a figure entering the room, the man who killed Jimin's baby (maybe).

Taehyung widened his eyes, he recognized that person's body. The figure was walking closer to Taehyung. Taehyung was shaking, he wrapped his arms around his big belly at least trying to protect his sons.

"You finally with me, and I won't let you go never again. I made a huge mistake letting you go. But your pregnant with another alpha's pups." The male growled out. Making Taehyung tightening his grip around his belly.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you, once the pups are born I will kill them and you will be carrying mine pups." The male said in a sickening voice.

"No no no please don't, please don't harm them," Taehyung begged feeling his pups kicking he started to break down.

The male frowned, "Don't cry tae." The male said sitting close to Taehyung trying to wipe his tears away but made Taehyung flinch.

"I won't kill them, heck they could be our children! Yes, I will raise them as they were mine!"

Taehyung cried harder feeling his heartbreak. HOW DARE HE SAY THAT! HE IS CARRYING YOONGI'S PUPS ONLY!

"I'm NEVER letting you go Taehyung." The male said smiling connecting their foreheads.

Taehyung pushed him back, making the male angry.

"Don't make me mad Taehyung or I will hurt your pups. You don't want that do you? They will end up like my pup... dead." The male said in a warning voice.

Taehyung was shocked, he put his hands back on his belly.

"How could you had done that," Taehyung said in a disgusted voice.

"I don't care, all I care about is you and our pups now. Nothing will get between us now not even the goddess." The male smiled.

"You hurt Jimin and your baby. How could you Jungkook?" Taehyung asked tears still falling.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, "That was never my pup in the first place also I didn't care. I know it was mine but that pup should be dead anyway" Jungkook said without emotion.

Taehyung was shaking this was no alpha he was a monster...

PLEASE DON'T COME AT ME. I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT BUT THE NEXT UPDATE IS GOING TO BE LONGER LIKE LONG I THINK? I'm almost done with my exams then I WILL BE FREE!!! I can't wait to update more often now. Also, I have some news but I put them in future updates. I DON'T HATE JUNGKOOK THIS IS A FAN FICTION OKAY I LOVE OUR BUNNY! That be all bye take care 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜