Chapter 14 🔞

Sorry for mistakes and grammar

Yoongi came back excited to see his baby. He couldn't wait to kiss him and cuddle all night long.

As he opened the door, he was greeted with a delicious smell. It made his stomach rumble.

He took off his shoes putting his jacket in the hook. (whatever is called that thing) He walked to the kitchen to see the table set up and seeing his mate's back.

Taehyung was to busy cooking and humming a song that he didn't notice Yoongi standing behind him looking at him with love.

He never dreamed about this someone waiting for him at home and cooking dinner. He was in the clouds.

Yoongi walked slowly to Taehyung, wrapping his arms around his waist. Taehyung jumped surprised but calmed down that it was his mate.

"Welcome home Yoongles." Taehyung said with a loving voice. Turning off the stove, turning around to face Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile kissing Taehyung. Both sharing a loving kiss. Both separating, connecting their foreheads. Taehyung giggled.

"Come on, let's eat dinner before it gets cold." Taehyung said patting Yoongi's arms. Yoongi chucked pecking Taehyung's lips.

Yoongi helped Taehyung putting the food to the table that way it be faster. Both sitting together close. Taehyung putting the food in the plates.

Once all the food was placed on the plates. Yoongi started to pout. NOT ONCE HAVE HE DID THAT. Taehyung giggled at him.

"Can you feed me please?" Yoongi said in a cute voice opening his mouth that way Taehyung could feed him.

Taehyung laughed at his big alpha. "Okay my big baby I feed you." Taehyung picked up the food with his chopsticks. Feeding Yoongi who smiled when he did that.

All that night Yoongi pouting that way his mate can feed him. Don't worry Taehyung ate dinner too.

As Yoongi and Taehyung were getting ready for bed, Yoongi had to tell Taehyung about the ball.

"Hey baby, I have something to tell you." Yoongi said laying down to bed. Taehyung was laying down next to him to get ready for cuddling.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi. "What is it?" He asked.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung, "Well, there is going to be a ball in five days and I wanted to know if you wanted to be my date?" Yoongi asked even though he knows the answer.

Taehyung sat up quickly, for the first time he will be going to a big party or ball. He always wanted to go to one ever since he was young.

Jungkook wouldn't let him with him when he was invented to one. He will tell him that he wasn't fit to get into the group.

Taehyung would be upset, he wanted at least where something pretty when Yoongi said that, his dream finally will come true.

Taehyung started to jump excited, "YES I WANT TO GO AND BE YOUR DATE!" Taehyung screamed jumping on Yoongi.

Yoongi caught him, laughing at his cuteness. He is not taking him as a date but as his lover.

"Okay, we should buy your dress~." Yoongi teased Taehyung poking his soft cheek. Taehyung blushed he wouldn't mind wearing a dress. Taehyung giggled.

"We should also buy your suit~." Taehyung teased back poking Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi kissed Taehyung in the forehead.

"Let's go to sleep ok." Yoongi said getting ready to cuddle with Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded laying his head on Yoongi's chest,their feet tangling together. There was soft snores coming from the omega.

Yoongi was awake he still remember what J-hope told him when he came to his office.

"I think Jungkook is trying to take Taehyung back as his." J-hope said concerned looking at Yoongi who had a angry expression.

J-hope told him what Jungkook said in his office when he followed him.

"Like the fuck he will not, he had his chance but he is MINE now!" Yoongi yelled slamming his hands on the desk. He will Jungkook if he gets close to his mate.

He has Jimin now why does he want Taehyung back?

That will not happen, not in a million years he has finally have the mate he wanted and will not lose him.

J-hope looked at his best friend, "So, what's the plan?"

Yoongi looked at with a tint of red, "I will kill him or murder him before he gets Taehyung." Yoongi said with a dangerous tone.

Never mess with him...

Yoongi looked at his mate, removing some strands of hair away from Taehyung's hair.

"I will not let him have you, your mine." Yoongi said possessive kissing him in the lips.

WARNING AHEAD🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Somewhere else...

Taehyung was in the bed laying down with his legs spreaded. Not wearing nothing. He was whimpering oh the cute noises he was making.

Out of nowhere, someone hovered over him making hickeys on his neck and collarbones. Taehyung was moaning.

He started to get wet down there his p#ssy making slick for the alpha.

When the alpha finally finished he looked at the omega underneath him all whimpering for him.

"Say my name omega." The alpha demanded.

The omega wimpered, his eyes with a little bit of tears.

"Jungkook...." Taehyung said.

Jungkook couldn't wait any longer he took out his d#ck feeling it hard.

He thrusted inside the omega making him moan louder. Feeling the tightness and warmness inside the omega.

He groaned it felt so good, Taehyung had his eyes rolling upward his body jolting up with the thrusts of the alpha.

"AAAAHHH~ A-A-ALPHA..." Taehyung moaned his name.

The room was filled with skin slapping together and the smell of two people.

Jungkook's d!ck started to twitch, he knew he was about to cum inside the omega.

He thrusted harder to reach his high, "I'm going to fill you up with my pups." Jungkook said releasing his cum.

Taehyung moaned feeling full of the alpha's cum.

Jungkook waited for a little bit until he pull out. He was huffing of exhaustion. Taehyung wimpered when he felt the cum dripping from his p$ssy.

Jungkook felt proud that he finally had the omega as his. Of course everything disappeared even Taehyung.

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night. Catching his breath of the wet dream he had with his ex mate.

Jimin sleeping next him not even knowing that Jungkook had a wet dream about Taehyung.

Jungkook sat up slowly trying not wake up Jimin, he sighed ruffling his hair.

He put his hands on his face what THE FUCK DID HE DREAMED.

If Yoongi knew what Jungkook dreamed of his mate he might've cut his balls in little pieces that way he will never use it again.

"What is going on with me?" Jungkook asked himself again.

Please don't hate me for this. Also I can't write this kind of stuff, I tried my best. Next time it will be Taegi.
Also I'm going to delete my other story that I was writing it's not that interesting anymore. So I'm starting to write more on this story. Please forgive me to the people that were reading my other story. Thank you byeeeeeee💜💜💜💜💜💜