Chapter 12

Sorry for bad grammar or mistakes.

Few days later...

Yoongi and Taehyung relationship has been improving very well.

When they go out for their small dates always flirting with each other, holding hands like any other couple would do.

When people see them it's like the atomsphere turns warm and lovely. Yoongi kept his promise, he treated Taehyung like a princess.

Showered him with love that he deserved and Taehyung returned it back to him.

Taehyung's parents would visit them ALOT LIKE ALOT. Of course Jin couldn't stay away from his baby, his husband tried telling him to give them privacy.

Of course, Jin will yell at him almost hitting him with his pan. Namjoon just sighed at his wife's worrieness.

But Yoongi didn't mind, they were fun to hang around and would tease Jin or make him mad making Taehyung and Namjoon laugh.

Yoongi finally have the life he wished to have. Now he wants to start a family making Taehyung as his.

But he wants to wait for a few months to pop the question.

As for Jungkook and Jimin something changed between them. Jimin was showing a little bit like there is a tiny bump.

Jungkook would sometimes miss Taehyung a little bit. He sometimes compare Taehyung and Jimin.

Jimin wouldn't cook, clean, or do some house chores when Jungkook comes home from work. Taehyung would do the chores and cook a delicious meal when he comes back.

Now everything feels like gloomy. Jimin would say that it can harm the pup or get hurt. Also, just cause he is omega DOESN'T mean he needs to do the house chores!

So Jungkook would cook for himself and Jimin.

On the other hand Yoongi never lets Taehyung do the chores. He doesn't like how society thinks omegas should be a house wife, they are like rare diamonds, should be taken care.

Taehyung would argue with Yoongi about this like a small argument but in the end both would do the chores

But hey, Yoongi loves Taehyung so much that he will LITERALLY jump of a cliff for him.

"Do you have to go to work?" Taehyung whined clinging on Yoongi.

Yoongi was getting ready to work since he didn't went in the past few days, he had to stay with Taehyung since they both found out they were mates and getting used to each other.

"Yes baby, I need to go to work. Where will the money come if don't work?" Yoongi said tying his tie. They were at their shared room. Yoongi standing in the tall mirror.

"I don't care about the money, I want you to stay with me." Taehyung said snuggling his face on Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi sighed, he didn't want to leave his love alone either. He wanted to cuddle and give him kisses all day long but if he stays his company can go down hill.

"What about this, once I come back we can cuddle all night long and watch some movies. Hm?" Yoongi said hugging Taehyung smelling his sweet scent.

"Okay." Taehyung said in a small whisper.

Both walked to the entrance getting ready to say goodbye.

Yoongi pulled Taehyung closer from his waist, giving him a deep kiss.

Taehyung was suprised but kissed Yoongi back.

"Wait for me baby,okay?" Yoongi asked caressing Taehyung's cheeks.

"I will." Taehyung said staring at Yoongi with love.

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile, pecking his lips one last time.

Taehyung giggled he loved it when he did that.

Yoongi was walking to his limo as the driver opened the door for him to get in.

Once he was in the car, he lowered down the window giving a blow kiss in the direction of Taehyung.

Taehyung did the same thing to him, waving goodbye to him.

Once Yoongi left, Taehyung entered the house going to the living room sitting down on sofa.

"What should I do now?" Taehyung asked himself.

He turned on the tv to see some K-dramas.

Min Company

Yoongi arrived at his company going to the direction to his office. On the way the employees bowed to him in two lines separate.

His face stoned cold acknowledge how the employees were trembling with fear.

His secretary bowing to him. Once he got to his office he let out a sigh.

He sat down to his chair to start his work. There was a knock in the door.

"Come in." Yoongi said with authority in his voice not looking up from the paperwork he was doing.

The person who knocked opened the door entering. That's when Yoongi smelled his scent.

There standing was...

Ooooooooohhhhhhh who could it be?
Hehehe
Please don't be mad at me.
Sorry for not updating sooner I was trying to think what will happen next and school was occupying my schedule. Byeeeeee💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜