9

There seemed to be this moment of silence.

Davy had tears rolling down his cheeks like a waterfall , not looking at the two people who stared at him with sympathetic looks.  Mary anne and peter each shared a look before looking back at Davy.
"What happened?" Mary Anne asked. Davy threw his arms around Mary anne's waist at a quick pace. "Mary , Peter..it was , it was awful!" Was all Davy could say through choked sobs.

Mary Anne scooped Davy up and sat down on the floor next to peter ,  who had sat on the floor the minute Mary Anne scooped up the young boy.
"Was it a bad dream?" Peter asked. Despite crying still , Davy nodded and tried wiping his tears away. That didn't seem to do much , as more tears streamed down his face , and he just sobbed more. "What was the dream about Davy?" Mary anne asked.

"Well..it was after the ship crash , I was hurt and on Peter's back..and we found an abandoned life boat..a-and then a wave came and.." Davy just cut himself off by more sobbing , which made Mary anne and peter hug him , though Davy was unaware of Peter's obvious look of guilt. "Oh dear..that's terrible.." Mary anne said.

"It was terrible.." Peter said.

"But..davy , we're off the ship now! We're alive! We're not gonna be in any more trouble again , I'll fight a bear before it touches you or Mary Anne!" Peter said , raising his voice , making Mary Anne quick to quiet him down and gesture to mike and micky , who were both surprisingly still asleep. "Woops..sorry." Peter said in a hushed tone , rubbing the back of his neck.

"Please don't fight a bear , I don't want you getting hurt!" Davy said.

"But I'll be fine..the most important thing to me would be everyone's safety!" Peter said. Eventually , peter just let out a sigh and gestured for Mary anne to give Davy to him. Mary Anne does so , and soon , Peter has Davy in his arms like a little child. Davy put his hands over his face. "I'm sorry for waking you guys up.." Davy said.

"Don't worry about it , I couldn't sleep anyway." Peter said.

"Could you um..maybe..sing me the song?" Davy asked.

"The song?" Mary Anne tilted her head to the side. "I always sing to Davy whenever he can't sleep , it always calms him down." Peter explains. Finding this adorable , Mary anne gave a smile.

"But yes , yes I can." Peter said , taking a deep breath.

You are my sunshine..
______________________________________________

The next morning , all of the monkees decided to head out for a hike along the island. Ginger , skipper , gilligan and Mary anne all decided to tag along , Gilligan being the quote on quote ; "tour guide." As they walked around , Gilligan trying to be as extra as he can with micky included.  " and here , we see many more trees and vines on our journey , but if you find a pretty flower , make sure to give it to the woman walking alongside you. Show your true love , which is one thing I cannot do." Gilligan said.

Everyone seemed to exchange a laugh as they continued to walk , mike , Peter , davy and Mary anne walking along side each other.

"So Mary Anne , if you don't mind me askin , how long have you and davy known each other?" Mike asked.

"Since grade school!
We were neighbors back in kansas , and he and his grandfather would visit the farm to buy some crops from my aunt and uncle! They were our best customers , and his grandfather helped my uncle with finances!" Mary Anne said. She suddenly looks at Davy , who had been silent the whole walk.

"Say Davy , do you remember when we snuck into the barn to see the animals?" Mary Anne asked , making Davy perk up and let out a small giggle.

"Yeah , and if I remember correctly , one of us fell into a pen and landed in maure!" Davy laughed. "I think that might've been you." Davy added in.

"Actually Davy , that was you. You tried to climb onto one of my horses to ride it , and you didn't even get away from the barn , as the horse threw you off and made you fall into manure." Mary anne said , making Davy blush with embarrassment. "It was also embarrassing! Your horse didn't like me!" Davy said.

"No Davy , you spooked it. And you cried for hours after you fell." Mary Anne said.

"Hey , you can't say you didn't feel bad , you were the one that made me the stuffed horse."  Davy said , making Mary anne nod in agreement.

"So THAT'S where Davy got his horse doll!" Mike said.

"Mhm! I was the one who made it for him after the whole manure incident , I'm surprised he kept it." Mary Anne said. "You kidding , I carried that thing around the house a lot! It helped a lot with Mike's schemes as well , such as , oh , I don't know , sneaking into a picture show perhaps?" Davy looked at Mike with a small smirk.

"Hey hey , that guy was stupid enough to believe you were 11 years old! Besides , I needed a child to watch that movie with , otherwise I would've looked like an idiot." Mike said.

"What was the movie?" Mary anne asked.

"Thejunglebook-" mike muttered.

"I'm sorry , what did you say?" Mary anne asked.

"Thejunglebook" Mike muttered again. 

"Uhm..wha-"

"THE JUNGLE BOOK. " Mike hollered. "Hey now! No yelling on my tour guide!" Gilligan said.

"Our Gilligan-" micky said.

"Right..our.." Gilligan muttered.

Mike looked away from everyone with obvious embarrassment , suddenly getting a shoulder pat from Mary Anne. "It sounds like a great movie." She said with a smile.

"Great Scott! Gilligan , micky , stop right there!" Skipper said.

Everyone looked on in complete confusion..