7

Peter set davy down so he could run into mary Anne's arms , quickly throwing himself onto her in a hug. A reunion ensued between the two , davy jumping up and down with pure excitement in his eyes. They were talking over each other in excitement , which made them a little difficult to understand , though both Peter and Gilligan could make out the both of them saying : "I thought I'd never see you again!!"

Eventually , the reunion was interrupted by Gilligan clearing his throat.

"I'd hate to be a party pooper.."

"But you two know each other?" Peter asked , pretty much saving gilligan from saying anything. Mary anne and Davy both turned to the remaining boys , mary anne having her arm around davy. "Oh , I guess I forgot to tell you..didn't I.." Davy muttered , sheepishly scratching at the back of his neck , now feeling a little bit awkward. Mary anne looked away as well. "I'm sorry gilligan. I did mean to tell you , but I guess i forgot." Mary anne said. Peter raises an eyebrow , a little confused.

"Are you trying to tell us you guys are.."

Davy tilted his head , essentially cutting Gilligan off from saying anything. Mary Anne soon realized what gilligan was about to say , and she quickly shook her head. "Nononono! Gilligan for heaven's sake! We're just friends!" Mary anne said. Though Gilligan was a little suspicious , he just nodded and put his hands in his pockets , unsure of what to say now. Eventually , he figured out what to say , though he failed at trying to change the subject. "What's your name again-?" He asked , pointing to Davy.

"His names David- we all just call him davy." Peter answered , making Gilligan nod again in response.
Before anyone spoke , they were all interrupted by ginger stomping into the room , completely mad. This was the cue for gilligan to hide behind something , instead just hiding behind Peter and dragging Davy and mary anne with him. "Who's that?" Davy asked , looking over at Gilligan.

"Ginger rogers. A famous movie star. She was in a ship crash with us , and im a little scared of her." Gilligan gulped nervously as he spoke. Ginger soon laid down in a hammock , looking over at gilligan. "Can I borrow your hat?" Ginger asked. Though a little hesitant due to thinking she was gonna rip it in half , Gilligan took off his hat and gave it to ginger , who soon put it over her face and screamed into it. Davy peeked from behind Peter , scratching his head.

"What's the matter?" He asked ginger.

Ginger removed gilligan's hat from her face and made eye contact with Davy. "You know how when friends get into an argument , It turns annoying?" Ginger asked. Davy nodded. "Imagine that..BUT WORSE." Ginger screamed , throwing Gilligan back his hat , to which he was able to catch.

"Did you find any other people who washed up on the beach?" Mary anne asked. Ginger nodded. "And I'm ready to throw one of them in the water , and feed them to the sharks." Ginger answered.

"I'm just asking , but did one of these people have an afro?" Davy asked.

"And did the other have a green hat?" Peter asked.

Ginger nodded again , running her hand through her hair. "Do you know them?" She asked. Davy and peter both nodded.

"Can you take us to them?"