8

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT US TRAPPED ON AN ISLAND. AN. ISLAND."

"OH YOU'RE SAYING THIS IS MY FAULT?! I CAN'T DRIVE THROUGH STORMS , MIKE!"

As the crew made their way back to gingers hut , they hear the sounds of familiar screaming. Familiar screaming to peter and Davy , anyway. Which prompted davy to facepalm the minute he heard the arguing , knowing who the voices belonged to. "We can't leave these two alone for five-"

"Six." Peter corrected , looking at his watch.

"Six. Six hours." Davy said.

"What do you mean? This is normal?" Gilligan asks. Davy nods , crossing his arms. "They argue so much.." Davy mutters as peter nods in agreement.

"Man..sounds worse than me and the skipper." Gilligan says.

The crew eventually walk into gingers hut , ginger letting out a scream at the sight.

The whole hut was completely in shambles. Things were knocked over , curtains were nearly ripped off the windows , and a vase given to ginger by ms Howell was knocked over and completely shattered. But standing in the middle of it all was mike and micky , who looked like they had been fighting for at least a while.

As a matter of fact , they were still fighting. 

Mike had micky by the neck , trying to put him into a headlock. Micky was making it difficult however , as he was hissing and trying to grab at Mike's hair , his hat being completely thrown aside , being at gilligans feet. The both of them had scratches at the face , and a few bruises , nothing to serious. Micky eventually attempted at running away , but mike tackles him to the floor , now successfully putting the curly haired man into a headlock. "ADMIT IT WAS YOUR FAULT."Mike screamed.

"NE- *ack!* NEVER!" Micky tried screaming , though it was difficult.

Peter just let out a long sigh , sliding Davy a large shell , which prompted the British boy to look at him in confusion. "What's this for?" Davy asks. "I've seen it in pictures , if you blow on it , it'll get the main characters to stop fighting." Peter explained. Despite his confusion , Davy went with it and took a deep breath in , blowing into the large shell and holding his stomach , which got mike and micky's attention right way.

Making them cover their ears was one part.

Davy stopped , nodding in amazement and giving the shell back to Peter. He got ready to say something , however he and Peter were both trampled by mike and micky. Micky trampling Davy , mike trampling Peter. The little reunion ended pretty quickly with gilligan clearing his throat , getting micky to pick his head up. "What?" He asked. Micky soon noticed both gilligan and Mary anne gesturing to ginger.

She was slowly turning bright red with fury.

Micky gulped nervously.

"Oh , fuck."

Timeskip

It was after a long scolding from ginger , and micky and mike getting their ears pulled again , along with having to clean up gingers hut , that it finally began to get dark. 

The sun was finally beginning to go down , and everyone on the island had just finished dinner , leaving all of the monkees to go into Mary Anne's hut , as mike and micky were no longer allowed in gingers hut. Since there wasn't enough hammocks , mike and micky got into sleeping bags , while peter and Davy got the hammocks. Everyone was asleep. Everyone. 

Well , almost everyone.

Davy was tossing and turning , trying his best to get comfortable and sleep. However it was difficult , he just couldn't.

Everytime he closed his eyes , the ship crash would start flashing through his head , making his eyes snap open. It took him a few minutes before he eventually just gave up , staring at the hammock above him. Somehow , it was beginning to make him tired , and eventually , Davy shut his eyes and fell asleep , holding the stuffed horse that crashed with him close. 

______________________________________________

Waves were completely rocky.

Davy was now on Peter's back , and the both of them were getting pushed underwater every five minutes , but peter would manage to swim back up so that he could look around for something. A lifeboat , a piece of wood , anything would do. Anything!

As for Davy , he was struggling to stay awake , going in and out of consciousness every second they were in the water. With one free hand , Davy put it close to his stomach , and soon , he sees a familiar crimson substance staining his hand. It seemed like hours had gone by before the two eventually found something. It was an abandoned lifeboat floating in the middle of the ocean , being rocked by the waves every minute or two. Peter quickly swam to the lifeboat , getting in and setting Davy down.

He notices the wound , and begins apologizing right away , blaming this whole thing on himself.

Despite being lethargic , Davy kept on reassuring Peter that it wasn't his fault , hiding the fact that he was essentially scared. Davy was going unconscious again , however , he became aware of a large wave behind them.

"Peter..PETER!!"

______________________________________________

Davy gasped , quickly shooting up in a cold sweat. His arms were quick to wrap around his stomach , holding it in pain due to the quick movements. Tears were getting ready to pour from his eyes. Davy curled up into the hammock , letting the ready tears roll down his cheeks.  His eyes were squeezed shut as a little lantern suddenly switched on , and footsteps were heard.

"Davy..?"

"Davy.."

"Oh no.."

"Davy!"

At the fourth time his name was called , Davy eventually opened his eyes , seeing peter and Mary Anne standing over him like towers. Everyone else was asleep still.

"Oh davy.." Mary anne said.