3

While mike and micky tended to their captainly duties , both peter and Davy were seen wandering around the ship , davy holding the stuffed horse against his chest. "So , Davy , we have a separate room from mike and micky , what do you wanna do?" Peter asked. In response , davy's stomach soon began to growl. "Well , I could use some dinner. I haven't eaten today. " Davy said. Peter looked around for some type of in ship restaurant. He finds one , and points Davy to it.

"There's a little restaurant. What do you say we go and catch some grub , I'll-" Peter pulled out his wallet , expecting there to be money , however there was none inside.

"I'll- I'll-"

"I'LL pay." Davy lightly tapped Peter's nose , a brown wallet being in his free hands. "Are you sure? I mean , the gentleman is supposed to pay in this situation. Seen a lot of movies like that." Peter said. Davy let out a slight giggle , holding the horse even closer to him.

"Its not like were going out on a date!" Davy said.

"But what if I want it to be a date?? What if i wanna pay?" Peter asking , putting his lip out in a pouty manner. Davy giggled again. "Peter , I can pay. You have no money. Its not a big deal!" Davy said , standing on his tiptoes to try and ruffle Peter's hair.
When he failed to do so , peter got down to davy's level , which helped Davy ruffle the blondes hair , making him smile and laugh a little bit.

"Okay. I trust you on this one Davy."

Moments later

Rumble

Rumble

As peter and Davy sat down , awaiting their meal , they heard the sound of rumbling thunder outside. Completely petrified  , davy crawled under the table in fear. He hugged something , thinking it was the table leg , when in reality. "Davy..its okay..you can let go of my leg." Peter reached under the table to pat Davy on the head. Davy whimpered and just held Peter's leg tighter , hearing a loud lightning strike in the sky.
He jumped in fear and clung to Peter's leg even tighter now.

"That storm is getting pretty bad.." An unfamiliar voice said.

"I hope the captain can try and drive through it. Though I've heard a lot of stories of ships crashing because of storms. The high waves can often take-"

"Hey now , keep the storm talk quiet. You're scaring my friend." Peter said , lifting the tablecloth to reveal Davy , who was now quietly crying out of fear. This time , he had both of Peter's legs and was shaking. The two unfamiliar voices turned out to be a couple , who looked at Davy with slight worry. "My apologies. I didn't mean to scare your little friend. " the woman of the couple said. The woman gets up and goes over to davy and Peter's table , squatting down to look at Davy closer.

"Are you alright darling? I'm sure this will pass." The woman said.

Davy , who had his eyes squeezed shut , opened one eye , and just nodded. "I'm sorry for causing a fuss. I don't like storms." Davy said. "You aren't causing no fuss!" Peter said , reaching down to ruffle davy's hair again. Davy smiled and crawled out from under the table , going to sit back in his hair.

However the ship suddenly began rocking , which caused Davy to mildly panic. The woman rushed to her husband , clinging onto him. Peter grabbed Davy and held him close to him , making Davy basically jump into Peter's arms. Peter looked over at the couple , unsure of what to do. "Oh dear..what will we do?" The woman asked , looking over at her husband. "The waves must be pretty strong. Im unsure if there's anything we can do , except talk to the captain." The husband said.

"We know the captain." Davy said , his voice shuddering out of fear. 

"We'll see what's going on." Peter said , now scooping Davy up and making his way out of the tiny restaurant. When he stepped outside , the wind blew hard , rain taking itself with it. The ship now began to rock faster , from side to side this time. Peter began to try and walk , keeping Davy close to him as he did. He was getting soaked , but he didn't care. That was the least of his worries. Davy was clinging onto Peter's shirt out of intense fear , watching the rain and shaking.

The ship continued to rock , and eventually started to tip.

Peter's feet slid to the side of the ship , letting peter his back hard on the metal railing. The ship continued to tip more..until..

"NO!!!"

SPLASH