5

On the other side of the island

Mike's head pounded as his eyes opened , revealing a red haired woman looking down at him. She had a big look of concern as Mike's body ached with pain , trying to move. "Who are you?" Mike asked , continuing to try and move. He tried to sit up , but the woman instantly pushed him down in a panic. "D-don't sit up. You..might've injured your back..i don't wanna risk anything." The woman said , letting mike nod. He laid back down , staring at the woman , slightly starstruck.

"Who are you..?" Mike asked.

"I'm ginger." The woman greeted.

"I'm Mike. Mike nesmith." Mike greeted. There was a moment of awkward silence , ginger rocking back and forth on her toes , trying to think of something else to say. Eventually , mike realized that the woman looked familiar. "Waitwaitwait- THE ginger? Red haired movie star ginger?" Mike asked. Ginger perked up , her eyes slightly gleaming with a twinge of happiness and excitement.

"You've heard of me?" Ginger asked.

Mike nodded. "You bet your buttons!" He said. Ginger jumped up and down and without thinking , hugged the green hatted wearing man. Before the two had the chance to talk again , a loud , yet familiar voice was heard.

"MIIIIIKKKKE!!!!"

Mike mentally facepalmed , realizing who the voice belonged to. Ginger felt the slight irritation and moved away from mike , looking towards the source. She looked back at Mike , pointing outside. "Do you know him?" She asked. Mike nodded. He goes to try and get out of the hammock , walking out of the little hut. Ginger follows him , still worried mike could hurt himself. Once mike is fully outside , he and ginger both find micky slowly running towards the hut , waving his arms up and down. Mike just shrugged and began running towards the soaking wet curly haired man , ginger trying to catch him in a Panic.

It seemed like everything was in slow motion.

"MICKY!!!!!"

"MIKE!!"

"MICKY!!!!!"

"MICHAEL!!!!!!"

"MIcky.."

"Mike?"

"MICKY!!!!!"

"OH SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA!!!"

As mike got ten times more mad , micky turns to make a run for it , however Mike , along with ginger , chased after him. Mike was screaming multiple threats as he tried to grab him , however ginger was trying to grab him and hold him back , but she was unsuccessful at her attempts , as mike eventually tackled micky to the ground in a fit of anger. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Mike screamed , micky shaking with fear as he began to nervously laugh. "Ah..come on Mike..its..not a big deal...?" Micky said , though he wasn't actually thinking properly. 

"NOT.A.BIG.DEAL?! YOU CRASHED OUR SHIP , AND DAVY AND PETER ARE POTENTIALLY DEAD!!!!" Mike screamed , getting ready to punch mike. However ginger grabbed him by the waist and pulled him off of micky , listening to Mike's growls of anger.

"Sorry..you must be his friend."