4

Meanwhile

Somewhere , out in the middle of the ocean , sat a large island. The island was covered with trees , nearly creating a forest that any human could get lost in. However , instead , the island seemingly had a little society. Complete with little houses and buildings being completely made out of bamboo , palm tree leaves , and blankets to make doors. As clouds began to dissipate from the sky , a boy and a man could be seem.

The boy , who wore a white fishing hat , was seen pacing around. He seemed panicked , his face beginning to flush red as he began to ramble nonsense , which the man in question had to try and stop. The boy's hands were on his face. "Now gilligan , you have to try and stay calm-" the man was cut off by the boy throwing his hands up in the air , beginning to talk normally this time. "Calm? Oh skipper I can't stay calm , what if this date goes completely wrong? What if I mess something up?" The boy , gilligan asked. 

"As long as you do as I say , you'll be completely alright. Now , let's repeat the steps." Skipper pulled out a little notepad from his pocket.

"Now , number 1."

"Don't be socially awkward." Gilligan said.

"Good!" Skipper said , a small smile forming. Skipper flipped to another page on his notepad. "Number two-" Skipper began.

"Always be polite." Skipper and Gilligan said at the same time , gilligan adjusting his fishing hat. Skipper flips to a third page of the notepad. "Number three-" skipper began. Gilligan looked ready to talk , but instead , he fell on his words. He began to stammer nervously , despite skipper gesturing him to speak.

"Pay..for..din- oh skipper , what am I gonna do??" Gilligan whined.

Before skipper had the chance to say anything , the two had suddenly seemed to remember that they were standing outside a bamboo house. The curtain door suddenly begins to open slowly , and despite gilligan's begging to hide him , skipper just gave gilligan and thumbs up and left as the curtain door fully opened. There , gilligan's jaw slowly dropped.

"Hi Gilligan!" A bubbly voice said.

A brunette woman steps out of the house , revealing the outfit she was wearing. A yellow sundress with transparent quarter sleeves. Gilligan's face slowly turned red. "H-hi mary ann." Gilligan said. "Do you like the dress? Ginger made it! Oh , its simply beautiful!" Mary Ann twirled around in her new dress , getting Gilligan to flush red some more. Eventually , Mary Ann stopped and turned to Gilligan , tilting her head to the side with confusion.

"Anyway , is there anything you nee-" .

"YES!" Gilligan blurted , suddenly realizing he screamed and slapping a hand over his mouth. "Sorry..uh , yes! Do you wanna take a walk out on the island? I know you and ms howell are working together on ..something , i forgot. But , I figured a walk can help you get some creativity!" Gilligan said.

"Oh of course!" Mary ann said.

Gilligan , now mentally cheering , develops a big dopey grin. "Great! Do you uh..wanna go ahead and go..or?" Gilligan tilted his head like a puppy. "Just a second , let me grab something." Mary ann walks back into the little bamboo house , coming back out with a little flower in her hair.

Timeskip.

"Y'know Gilligan , I have a feeling your up to something."

Gilligan looks over at mary anne , now hearing her say that , and now very confused. "No? What do you mean by that?" Gilligan asked. "Well , I've seen so many pictures where a guy takes a girl out on a date , the guy acts really weird , and eventually , he reveals he wants her hand in marriage." Mary ann said. Gilligan paused , as much as he hated to admit it , mainly due to the fact he wanted to keep this a surprise , mary Ann had a point. Even though he had seen one movie like mary ann described.

"Oh mary Ann , i just merely wanted to take you out on a walk is all. I'm not going to ask you for your hand marriage , at least not yet-"

"Wait a minute , not yet?!" Mary ann asked. Gilligan , now realizing what he said , backtracks and begins to stammer. Mary Ann gives him a look of surprise , however , before she can respond , the two suddenly hear a voice.

"Hey!!"

Gilligan and mary Ann turn.

"What was that?" Mary ann asked.

"I-I don't know!" Gilligan answered. Soon , the voice is heard again.

"Help me!!"

Mary Ann and Gilligan turn again , and mary Ann is quick to let out a gasp. A blonde man was seen , trudging his way out of the water. On his shoulders was a boy , who looked unconscious. As the man fully gets out of the water , mary Ann and gilligan are quick to rush to the man's aid. "Are you alright?!" Mary Ann asked , taking the boy from the man , carrying him bridal style. "Our ship - it- it-" the man spoke in between breaths , and eventually..

Thud.