1

This day would be considered slow.

Clouds were pushing together in the sky , making some people stay inside their homes to avoid the rainy weather. As a result , certain people were not coming to stores , or any other public places. Some were , but it wouldn't be enough to consider the places busy.

That's why , in a large house in california , three men were seen. They were all squished together on the couch , the shortest of the bunch having his arms pinned at his sides , essentially preventing his elbows from poking the other two in the sides. The third men , who was wearing a green hat , flicked through channels out of pure boredom. Sitcom after sitcom was on , and he was just getting bored of it , making him just turn the tv off and flop back against the couch.

"Nothing good on today." The man in the green hat said. The shortest of the bunch looked up at him , moving his arms out to his lap. "Suppose its because of the near storm?" He asked innocently. The man in the green hat shrugged.

"Maybe. None of the good channels are coming I-"

In a flash second , the man in the green hat was cut off by the door busting open. When all three men turned around to check , there stood a tall , curly haired man. His curls bounced up and down as he jumped and danced around in excitement , holding an unopened envelope in his hands. "ITS HERE!! ITS HERE , ITS HERE , ITS HERE!!" The curly haired man screamed , cuing for the shorter man to cover his ears. The green hatted man got up , attempting to calm down the curly haired man.

"Whoa there , partner! What's here?" He asked.

The curly haired man shoved the card up into the green hatted man's face. "THIS MIKE. ITS HERE. AND IF WE WON , WERE GOING TOMORROW NIGHT. TOMORROW NIGHT , TOMORROW NIGHT , TOMORROW NIGHT , HOT DAMN ITS TOMORROW NIGHT!!!" The curly haired man cheered , prompting the green hatted man to cover his ears as well. The shorter man uncovers his ears and walks over to the curly haired man.

"Well what's in it , micky? Are going to show us?" The shorter man asked. This prompted micky to put an arm around the shorter man , letting the shorter man put his hands into his pockets. Micky puts the envelope in front of the shorter man's face.

"This baby right here will determine our fates , and tell a tale. A tale of dolphins , fine dining , lobsters , and a sea side kiss of love. Oh , wouldn't that just be beautiful to you Davy?" Micky asked. "First of all , you're building terrible tension for the readers , second-" Davy was cut off by the blonde man going to speak. 

"Second , how do we know you didn't go gambling for these results? Who did you go gambling with micky ? The sopranos? Those people are scary , you gotta understand that. They could be luring you into a trap or something." The blonde said , getting a surprised , yet somewhat impressed look from mike. "I'm both surprised and impressed that you knew that , Peter." Mike said , recovering a small smile from the blonde as a response. 

"Anyways , enough with the nonsense and terrible tension , just tell us what you're hoping to win , and open the envelope." Davy said.

"i CANT tell you what is , it'll ruin the surprise!" Micky said.

"Well , can you at least open the envelope and let us see? You've already waved it around enough." Mike said. "Besides , remember when you opened a record and waved it around? You threw it , and you broke it." Peter saif.

"Oh for goodness sakes , enough with the pointless banter , Show us!" Davy snapped. At this , micky motioned for everyone to come closer. As they did , he opened the envelope , and began to read.

"
Dear Mr dolenz ,
We are pleased to inform you that..