6

"Ginger...rogers?"

Micky tilted his head as he tried to process the red haired woman's face , likely trying to avoid an enraged mike. Ginger , who was now trying to hold him back , nodded slowly. "Yes. That's my name , but you're avoiding my question." Ginger said. Micky realized this , blinking twice to remember what ginger had asked him. Eventually he did , and nodded slowly as well. "Oh..yeah. But im a little scared of him right now-" micky said , gesturing to the angry mike struggling to get out of ginger's grasp.

"And it was the STORM'S fault , Mike!" Micky said.

"That , and you're a TERRIBLE fucking driver!" Mike snapped.

Before Micky and mike had the chance to start fighting again , ginger grabbed the both of them by one ear. "Enough!! The both of you are coming with me!" Ginger snapped , dragging the two of them away by their ears , ignoring them telling her to stop. She soon began to walk back into her hut.

------------------------------------------------------

Davy was still in a bit of pain.

His legs ached , and everything was dark for a little while , until a sudden shaking force was quick to awaken him. His eyes jolted open , revealing Peter , who eventually scooped him up and threw his arms around him. "Oh thank goodness!! I thought you were dead!!" Peter said , sounding ready to cry , which worried Davy. Davy hugs the blonde back , assuring him that everything was ok. That is until..

SPLASH.

"GILLIGAN!! THEY'RE AWAKE!!!"

Peter and Davy were now completely soaking wet , due to a red shirted boy throwing a large bucket of water on them. Now , peter and davy both turn to the source of the screaming , where they find a girl in a yellow sundress screaming at the red shirt wearing boy , who looked completely guilty of what he just did. Eventually , they feel Davy and peter staring at them and turn to the boys , the girl nervously giggling after realizing that peter and Davy had heard her screaming.
"Heh heh..sorry about that..i usually don't get that angry.." The girl said , unaware that the red shirted boy was giving her an unamused look.

"To be honest , we have a friend named Mike with a temper like that." Peter said , davy nodding in agreement.

"Yeah , he yells out our friend micky..who's gonna get yelled at by me when-" Davy looked around , realizing micky wasn't with him or peter , nor the girl and the red shirted boy. "Peter, do you know where micky is?" Davy asked. In response , peter shook his head and looked around with davy as well , possibly looking for Mike.

The two come to a horrifying realization.

"THEY'RE GONE!!"

Peter and Davy begin to panic , talking over each other and wondering what to do. "We could help you find them , David. " The girl spoke out , stopping Davy and Peter from panicking. The fact that the girl knew davy's name kinda freaked Davy out. "How..how do you know my name?" Davy asked , tilting his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"Don't you recognize me? We used to play together all the time!" The girl said.

Davy scratched his head in confusion , trying to remember this girl's name. He thought , and thought , and eventually , he came to a realization.

"Mary Anne?!"