2

"That you are our big winner of this years carnival cruise! Tommorow night is when the ship arrives , so be prepared and bring all your friends!"

Excitement.

Excitement waved over all of the monkees.

Micky began to squeal with excitement and jump up and down , hugging mike as he did. Mike tried to get him to stop , however he was unsuccessful. Peter and Davy both looked at each other , pure excitement being in their eyes. "WE WON!!!" Micky and davy screamed in unison , pulling each other in for a great big group hug. Mike tried resisting , but ended up giving in , hugging all four of his friends closely.

Timeskip

"Uh peter..did you really need to bring all that stuff?"

Standing in front of the monkees , who were all wearing cruise ship , and or beach attire , was peter. Next to Peter were three bags of luggage. No one expected peter to bring a lot of stuff , considering the fact that this was a two day cruise. In response to micky's question , Peter just gave a nod and patted the near tower of bags. "What are in those bags anyway?" Davy asked. "Well davy , the first bag has all of my clothes , the second bag has my guitar , and the third bag has all of our stuffed animals , especially your stuffed horse." Peter said , letting davy go red in the face.

"You sleep with a stuffed horse?" Micky asked.

"Oh Don't make fun of him , micky! For all we know , it could be a comfort toy! I had one-" Mike said. Micky decided to just shrug it off as peter unzipped the third bag and pulled out a brown furred horse that had a blonde mane and tail , and green little button eyes , lightly waving it in front of davy's face , not trying to taunt him with it , but rather simply offer him the stuffed animal. "Do you want it now , or do you wanna wait?" Peter asked. Davy , without another word , simply took the stuffed animal from peter and held it close to him , hearing micky let out a little aww.

Soon , the large cruise ship arrives.

"Alright! Come on guys!" Micky said , trotting ahead from his friends. Mike is quick to follow him , along with davy and Peter.

Another Timeskip

The monkees have now gone into the captains headquarters. However , micky technically forced them to go , so it wasn't willingly. They're all met with an elderly man , who shakes micky's hand and gives him a set of keys. "Take good care of her , boy! She needs a good captain to guide her around!" The man said. Micky thanked him , letting the man walk away. This in turn , causes micky to plop down in the captains chair , eyeing all the buttons like a tiny child.

"There's no way in hell you're driving." Mike said.

"I am TOO. I get the keys , so it's mine!" Micky said.

"Yes , but remember the last time you drove a boat? You nearly had us swimming with the fishes." Davy said. This caused micky to cross his arms , letting out an overdramatic huff as mike rolled his eyes , basically giving up at this point. "Wait , didn't micky nearly drown us because he got into Mike's beer stash?" Peter asked. Davy hit realization , and nodded.

"Yeah , and he kept asking if the wicked witch of the west was still Ali-"

"Can we not rub in the fact that it was my fault?!" Mike snapped.

"To be fair , you didn't keep the mini fridge locked." Davy said. Mike just ignored Davy and sat down next to micky in another chair. "Alright. Fine. You can drive , but do not cause trouble. If you do , I will cut that little afro of yours in half." Mike said , getting micky to throw his arms over his head in complete and utter fear.

"You wouldn't DARE." Micky said.

"Try me." Mike said.

Peter motions for Davy to walk out , Davy doing as told and walking out. Peter follows him , unaware of the supposed dark clouds appearing in the sky.