𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝑝𝑖𝑒

season one | episode nine
Wifi In The Sky

Arielle sits in bed before she hears a knock on her bedroom door. "Come in," she says as the door opens revealing her mother. "Honey, I made pie," Courtney says looking at the girl. "Okay, momma," Arielle says before heading to the kitchen as Courtney gives Arielle a slice of pie.

Arielle pours herself a glass of water before heading to her room. She sits down on her bed before playing music. She picks up her laptop before writing her script for class.

Suddenly she gets a call from Robbie. "Hey," she says looking at the boy and the puppet. "Can I ask you something?" Robbie asks as Arielle nods. "So Rex and I made plans and now he's ditching me, is that not wrong?" Robbie asks as Arielle smiles before ending the call.

After a while, she gets a call from Sinjin. "Kill me," she says before answering the call. "Hey," Sinjin says as he gets all close to the camera. "Hey, dude," she says taking a sip of her water. "Hey, I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out," Sinjin says as Arielle sighs.

"I can't. I have to. Not hang out with you," Arielle explains. "Okay," Sinjin says before Arielle ends the call. "I swear if one more person calls me," Arielle says before getting another call from Robbie which she declines.

When she's done with her script she puts her laptop down before she hears a knock on her door. "Come in," she says before Jade walks in. "Hey," Jade sahs before falling down on Arielle's bed. "Aww come here," Arielle says before hugging Jade.