𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛. 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ

season one | episode thirteen
Blank Space

Arielle groans as she takes a bite of her burrito before pushing up her glasses. "I asked you here to help me with Trina, not so you can eat all our food!" Tori calls as Arielle looks up at her. "Give me a sec, okay? Let me just finish this," she says before going back to eating as the front door opens and Trina walks in with her parents.

"See, Tori even got you a friend. Who's shoving their face with a burrito? Can your friend breathe?" Tori's dad asks as Arielle waves at them. "She's fine," Tori responds as Arielle smiles. "Alright, girls. We'll leave you to it," Tori's mom smiles before leaving as Trina groans. "Burrito?" Arielle asks before pushing up her glasses. Trina mumbles something as Arielle gives her a thumbs up.

"Good soup," she says taking a sip of her juice. "I think she wants some juice," Tori says as Arielle laughs. "She's not getting any of my juice. I bought it with my own money. I used the last drop of my allowance to buy it," she responds taking another sip of her juice.

"So, no Tori's sister," she adds. "Take me to my bed," Trina moans as Tori falls down on the couch. "I cant. I'm asleep," she says as Arielle gets up and tosses Tori her phone before walking over to Trina. "Let's go, Terry," Arielle smiles as she helps Trina up before helping her up the stairs as she feels something on her chest before she looks down to see a bit of drool there. "You dumb fucking bitch!" She exclaims as she groans.

She drags Trina to her bedroom before rushing to the toilet. "I'm taking a shower right now," she exclaims before taking a shower. When she's done she puts her dress back on before heading downstairs.

"Some guy named Kyle just sent you a message. It says fuck you," Tori says as Arielle sits down next to her. "He's my mom's boyfriend. Text back him and say he's a cunt," Arielle responds placing her wet hair in small braids. "I could've been doing karaoke now with my friends and my partners but no. I had to be a good friend and help you out," she says taking her phone back.

"If you leave who will help me put ointment on Trina's gums," Tori says as Arielle shakes her head. "I'm not doing that and never say ointment again," she explains. "We have to give her a pill now," Tori says as Arielle groans.

The highlights of giving Trina her meds:

Tori: Why won't she open her mouth?!

Arielle: Open your goddamn mouth!

Trina: (muffled) Leave me alone!

Arielle: I'm literally gonna get violent!

Arielle: Holy shit! Your crazy sister bit me!

Later that night there's a knock on the door and André, Beck and Robbie walk in. "Baby, she bit me," Arielle groans as she jumps Beck the second he walks in. "She needs a fucking exorcism," she adds as she kisses Beck. "Does getting bitten turn Ari on?" Rex asks as Arielle presses Beck against the door. "Ari, now is not the time to do Beck," André says as Arielle pulls away and Beck fixes her hair. "You were about to get the best show of your lives but pop your pussies," Arielle shrugs before there's a knock on the door.

"You guys can check on Trina while Ari and I see who's at the door," Tori says before she and Arielle head out. "We brought you ice cream," Jade says kissing Arielle. "Thank you," Arielle smiles. "Come on, we have to go," Cat says as Arielle eats her ice cream. "Where are we off to?" Tori asks. "To Karaoke Dokie. These two girls were mean to us and they cheated on this contest," Jade explains. "Wait. What's on Ari's arm?" Cat asks as she looks at the bandage on the girl's arm. "Trina bit me. I should probably get a Rabies shot," Arielle explains.

"Eww," Cat speaks up. "Cool," Jade adds. "Back to the story. They only won cause her dad owns the place," she adds. "And you came here cause you want Ari and me to beat them up?" Tori smiles. "I wouldn't need your help. I could do that all by myself," Arielle explains. "No, we came so you can sing there because we're banned from singing there," Jade says looking at Arielle. "Let's go," she says getting up. On the way, they give Arielle an ugly ass jacket and make her wear a weird hat to put on.

When they get to the bar the girls leave Arielle to sit on her own and place her head on her table. "So, you can pick any person to play a song and see if the audience likes them," she hears Jade explain in the background. "Okay, we pick the girl who looks high," another voice says before walking up to Arielle.

"Get up," she says as Arielle lifts her head. "Sorry, what?" She asks as Arielle tries her best to act confused. "Go up there and sing," the girl says as Arielle nods. "Okay," she pushes up her glasses.

"Hey, I'm Arielle and I'll be singing Blank Space," she says awkwardly into the mic. "Okay, this is Arielle singing Black Space," the DJ says before Arielle starts awkwardly singing before she starts pulling off her jacket and standing more comfortably as she removes the hat and throws it on the table of the two girls' Jade and Cat told her about before shaking her head as her hair goes everywhere.

"Sing it," she calls pointing the kick toward the crowd as they sing along. "Boys only want love if it's torture/Dont say I didn't/Say I didn't warn ya," she sings the final part as she finds herself at the end of the stage, singing at her friends before the crowd goes crazy. "I'll be here all week," she calls with a smile.