𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑐𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑖

season four | episode six
Tori fixes Beck, Ari and Jade

Arielle flips through a Vogue magazine, they decided to cover up and coming star Alexa Winter. Arielle had to get a magazine the second they came out which meant she and Cat have been up since midnight, waiting for the drop. They didn't need to be up that early but Arielle couldn't sleep in anticipation so she called the only person she knew would stay up with her at midnight.

The two haven't went to sleep since but Arielle bought them both three energy drinks which is normal for her but Cat is more hyperactive than usual.

"Hey Robbie!" She shouts and Arielle's brain melts a little bit as he gets in her face and shushes her before he does the same with Arielle who slaps him with the magazine. "Sorry, it's just a baby butterfly is asleep in this," he's holding a little tank and Arielle fights the urge to tap on the glass. "Cool," Cat whispers. "My sister collects rare butterflies," Robbie explains. "My brother eats rare birds," Cat adds and they turn to Arielle, waiting for her to say what her siblings collect.

"My siblings aren't that special, they just collect money and become Vogue models," Arielle holds the cover up to Robbie. "Do I sense a bit of jealousy?" Cat tickles Arielle who doesn't laugh. "Don't be bitter, be better," although she was still trying to come up with something that was better than the cover of Vogue.

"Why are you taking care of the rugrat's butterfly?" Arielle asks when Robbie puts the cage in his locker. "She's on a cheerleading trip and I'm babysitting," Robbie explained and the girls looked at each other before they both cracked open their fourth energy drink of the day. "I don't think you should be babysitting anymore. Not after what happened after you took your little cousin to the zoo," Cat squeaks up. "That wasn't my fault, he asked me to lift him over the fence so he could let the tiger," Robbie starts walking away and Arielle shakes her head. "That's worse than when I lost my baby brother in a house of mirrors and a clown tried to kill him,"

☄. *. ⋆

Arielle is sitting under one of the trees at school with André when he brings up somewhere he's been dreading. "So Beck is taking Meredith to the Full Moon Jam," Arielle choked on her tea. "What the hell?" She wipes the tea off her face. "Tori set them up," André adds and Arielle thinks about skinning the girl alive.

"And she wants to set Jade up with someone else so she won't kill Meredith," he adds and she gets up, he follows shortly. "I'm gonna kill Tori then I'm gonna kill Meredith and then I'm gonna kill you for not telling me sooner," she starts shaking him until he grabs her wrists. "And the dumbass paid someone to ask Jade out," Arielle held her breath. "But I'm making out with both of them," Arielle turns her head like Bambi. "What?" André starts shaking her until her cheeks go red.

"Okay, I see how obnoxious that is," she says when he stops. "Not now, speak silly goose!" André says and Arielle leans on him for support. "I've been having a friends with benefits thing with both of them," she spills and André's mouth falls open. This might be the first thing Arielle hasn't told him and she's told him a lot.

"We should probably check on the idiot Tori paid to ask out my girlfriend,"

"She's not your girlfriend," Arielle sends daggers his way as the two head into the school where the boy Tori paid says he quits and she can keep her money. "You paid a guy to ask me out?!" Jade starts chasing Tori through the hallways. Arielle and André just stand there for a while. "We should probably help her," Arielle says when André picks up her hand. "No, your nail broke. Top priority," they spend thirty minutes filling all her nails so they'll be the same length again and painting them too. "That's so cute," André smiles when Jade chases Tori into the Janitor's closet. When they walk in Jade is throwing toilet paper at Tori.