𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒. 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒

season three | episode four
Andrè's Horrible Girl

When Arielle walks down the hallway to see Beck, André, Tori, and Robbie talking, she notices André's shitty outfit. She trained him better than that. "André," she says looking at the boy who was all dressed up, fighting back every roast that came to mind. "Nice fit," she practically forces the words out of her mouth. "I could say the same about you," he says returning the smile before Arielle waves at the rest of the group and starts pulling off her large white shirt. She hands it to him and it fits him perfectly while she's left in a small crop top that's actually just one of Aiden's regular shirts with the Paw Patrol on it.

André's about to tease her about the shirt when suddenly a girl walks in calling his name, making him jump a little. "You forgot your new scarf," she says handing him the scarf. "Oh thanks," he looks uncomfortable as he puts on the scarf, another piece of clothing Arielle doesn't like. "This is Hope. Hope, these are some people I know," André says pointing at the group as he takes off his scarf, tossing it on Arielle who actively moves back but it still wraps around her. "What are you doing?" Hope asks looking at the boy. "I'm actually not feeling this scarf with this outfit," André explains. "When I gave it to you, you said you loved it. Were you lying?" Hope asks as Arielle puts her hand on André's shoulder, trying to keep her laugh in.

"He's right. The colors don't really match," she explains, she takes it off, wrapping it around André's neck, fighting the childhood urge to strangle him. "No, she's kidding. It looks nice," André says putting the scarf on properly. "Like a pretty leash," Beck speaks up. "So, I'll pick you up for lunch and we'll get some sush," Hope says as André nods and Arielle bits hard on her lower lip. "You guys wanna come?" She offers the group of teens who all turn to each other, talking with one another with their eyes. "Robbie and I have a thing," Beck responds, betraying Arielle's eyes. "How about you two?" Hope asks looking at Tori and Arielle, she doesn't say anything for a while, staring between Tori and Beck. "They'll be there," André answers for them and Arielle wants to wrestle him. "I do love sush," Tori says as Arielle sighs, she hates her life. Hope kisses André's cheek before leaving before André walks away. "Why?" Arielle asks looking at Tori, she doesn't want to go anywhere at all. She wants to go back to bed and play dead.

"You could always go with Trina. It could be a double date," Tori says as Arielle finally gives in. "See you at lunch," she says before walking away. She doesn't do much when she gets home, she writes her history paper that's due tomorrow and eats the noodle soup her mum made her, her favourite soup that always helps her when she doesn't feel up to life. She doesn't change out of her Paw Patrol outfit when she gets into her car to drive to lunch. When Arielle walks into the sushi place with André, Tori, and Hope, she's hungry and thirsty and a little tired. "This place looks great," Tori says looking around and André's new girlfriend glares her down. "I bet they have Miso soup," André says smiling at Arielle whose gaze slips away from Hope. Her mom used to make it for them when they were young so she would love some right now. "Miso soup is disgusting," Hope speaks up. "Yeah, I used to like miso soup. Then I realized it was gross," André adds making Arielle laugh. André, Arielle, and Tori sit down as Hope goes to talk to someone which makes Arielle much more relieved.

"So, you really like her?" Tori speaks up, watching Arielle rest her head on her hand. "Yeah," André responds but Arielle doesn't believe it. "If this is a hostage situation, just blink twice," Arielle leans over and into André as he laughs. "It's not, I swear to you it's not," he says as she nods, her head knocking against his twice. "Then why are you so nervous?" Tori questions from her spot next to Arielle who doesn't really notice her. "What can I get you?" The man asks looking at them. "That girl I came with wants a sunomono salad but without the crab," André says frantically. "I'm serious. Don't put any crab in her salad. She'll kill me," he adds. "Are you okay?" Arielle asks touching his arm as he nods before letting her hug him, he pushes her away when he sees Hope is near.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Arielle had nothing to do for the night after André bailed on her so she decided to take Cat up on her dogsitting offer. She drove to the house and when Cat opened the door, Jade was there which was not weird at all. "Cat, you said she wouldn't be here." Jade got up while Cat handed the puppy to Arielle as it starts licking her face. "I wouldn't have been here but I had nothing to do. Why? Should I leave?" Jade shook her head. "Its fine, just look at this." Jade points at the '62 strattenbocker and Arielle shoves the dog in Cat's arms. "Dude, is this like the one Elvis used to play?" She held her hand right above it. "That is Elvis'." Jade says and Arielle gasps, hand over her mouth. "You're not supposed to touch it." Cat patted the space next to her for the girls to sit down. "I have to touch it. It's my prerogative." Before Arielle could her phone started ringing.

"Tori sucks at making mash." He says as Jade comes out of a room with a human skull. "And Jade has a human skull in her hands." She moves away from the guitar, heading to the corner of the room when Jade starts touching the guitar. "I hate Hope." He says and she nods. "I know but her dad is a hot record label owner. Just perform one song in front of him and your career is set." It was an evil thing to do but Arielle would've done it too, if she met Hope first. She's about to say something else when Elvis' guitar cuts loose from where it's hanging and flies through the window, crash shattering everywhere.

"Elvis Presley's guitar just flew through a window. I gotta go." She hung up the phone. When they get it, Jade has the genius idea to tape it together. "Do you think my mom's boss will notice?" Cat squeked up. "I think Arielle can buy you a new one." Jade turns to Arielle. "I have five dollars in my bank account." Arielle rubs Cat's arms, her head on her friend's when they hear Robbie's voice and he and Beck walk in. "Too many exes in one room. I'm gonna go check on André. Cat, don't worry, Kyle's bandmate knows guitars. I'll send him over." Arielle gave her a side hug as she pulled her phone to call Zayn. "Thank you." Cat rested her head on Arielle's shoulder before the girl took her leave.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When Arielle got to Nozu, André put a mic in her hand. "You're just on time." He pulled her into stage and Hope was staring daggers at them. Arielle waved. "Happy birthday, Hope!" Hope flipped her off and Arielle mouthed cunt back to her before the music started as she sang along with André, he was spinning her around as they stood on tables and eventually made their way back to the stage and when the song ended they laughed and hugged each other when the ground started shaking under their feet.

"Everybody get down!" Arielle pulled André under a table, their arms wrapped around each other. When the world stopped shaking around them, they caught their breath. "Cat!" Arielle got up, rushing back to her car when she drove to where Cat was. When she walked through the door, Cat and the others were perfectly fine and she went to Cat. "I'm fine. We're not in trouble. He thought it was the earthquake. Thank you mother nature."