𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒. 𝑘𝑎𝑧 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑘𝑘𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒

season two | episode six
Locked Up!

Arielle shoves a burrito in her mouth as Jade watches her in awe. "You look so pretty," Beck adds, putting his legs on her lap. "Don't choke," Jade adds as the girl nods. "So, Tori is going to Yerba and I want to go," she adds, a sudden rage coming over her as Beck and Arielle nod at her. "Just ask her if we can go," Beck says as Arielle scoffs.

"And seem weak, that's not how girls work, Becky boo. We're like lions, we are violent animals and we never ask our enemies for things. We eat our enemies," Arielle explains before taking another large bite of her burrito.

"And not in a good way," Jade adds. "Plus, I don't want to go to Yerba. Yerba sounds like an std," Arielle swallows her food before drinking some of Beck's juice. "Let's just go ask her. Ari can do it cause Tori lowkey wants to fuck her," Beck gets up as Jade follows. "That doesn't make me wanna go to Yerba anymore," she says as Arielle gets up. "I am super hot, I wouldn't say no to me," she says, walking to Sikowitz's class where Tori is.

"Yo, Tdog!" she calls as Tori turns to her. "Oh, hey guys," she does her small wave, smiling at the group. "I was just wondering if Beck and Jade and I can go with you to Yerba. We were supposed to go to Cancun but Beck's family hates Jade and I thought since we are all in the same friend group you wouldn't mind," Arielle smiles, shoving the last of her burrito in her mouth.

"I mean, of course, you and Beck can come," Tori explains, waving a hand at the request before turning to Jade. "Do you wanna ask me something, Jade?" she asks.

"Can I come to Yerba?" Jade basically whispers under her breath. "Yeah, but first you gotta give me a hug," Tori opens her arms, and Jade looks repulsed at her actions. "Come on, Jade. You can do it," Arielle encourages her and she does it before gripping Tori tighter as they both fall to the ground while Beck and Arielle watch.

"Aw, they are such the cute duo," Arielle smiles.

...

Arielle's phone buzzes as she waits for Tori and the gang to pick her up at her house. "Ari baby, who dis?" she sits down on the steps, the cold sending a chill done her spine. "It's me," Rex's voice comes through. "I didn't know puppets could call, what's up?" she smiles, crossing her legs.

"I don't wanna kill your buzz cause it's Friday afternoon which means you're probably high right now," he says and she nods. "High as a kite,"

"But Tori's mom wouldn't let her go without a grown-up so Sikowitz is coming-" he says and she cuts him off. "I love Sikowitz," she lays back on the steps. "And Tori's sister," he says, and before he can say something else the car pulls up in front of Arielle, and Trina waves at her, making her throw her phone across the street with a scream.

"I told you this would fill her with some Kaz Brekker rage," Jade sticks her head through the window and Arielle jumps up and down on the steps, like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Your fit is cute though!" Cat sticks her head out next to Jade's. "Yeah, came on Ari baby, let's go to Yerba," Beck sticks his head out and Arielle picks up her bags before rushing down the steps. "This car is too small, let's just take my mom's party bus," she says and walks into the garage.

Sikowitz sits at the front driving while the teens sit in the back.

Arielle, Jade, and Beck sit in three seats.

Tori and Andrè sit next to each other.

And Cat, Robbie, and Rex are sitting together while Trina is dancing around with all their bags are in the back. "Disco girl! Coming through, oh that girl is you!" she sings horribly and Arielle pushes Jade a little who pushes Beck a little, making his leg trip Trina who nearly falls on her mouth.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry," Beck tries not to laugh while helping her up. "Not sorry," Jade smiles. "I am definitely not sorry either," Arielle adds before Sikowitz starts playing Disco Girl as they all start singing along. "We all know the best part of going to schools like Hollywood Arts is that we have sick road trips!" Arielle smiles as she and Trina start dancing through the bus even though she wanted to throw up when she heard Trina was coming.

...

"This place stinks," Arielle scrunches up her face as she follows behind the group. "Nothing is ever good enough for you," Rex speaks up. "I know," Arielle groans pushing her way past the group to the entrance of the resort. "God, you kids are such a handful these days," Sikowitz says from behind Arielle shrugs. "Well so are my tits so who cares?" she asks as they walk into the shitty resort.

"Ew," Rex moans before Arielle flicks him between his eyes. "Look who's ungrateful now," she teases. A strange man walks up to Tori and sniffs her hand making Arielle poke Jade and laugh. "How do you like the hotel?" the man asks and they all struggle to answer.

"Smells like toes," Arielle raises her hand. "Ari! You can't just go around and tell people the brutal truth!" Andrè scolds, throwing an arm over his friend. "I'm not gonna apologize. I'm not sorry, your hotel smells like toes," she smiles awkwardly.

"She has a point," Cat squeaks up. "Sorry about them, the hotel just doesn't look like the picture online," Tori tries to explain. "Yeah, this one is more disgusting," Jade speaks up.

"Oh the picture, there it is!" the man points at a small picture on the wall, the picture on their website. "I'm gonna commit heinous crimes against you," Arielle points at the man as Beck and Jade pull her closer. "She's kidding," Beck waves a hand but Arielle just gives the man a death stare.

"Where is that hotel though?" Andrè points at the picture. "I don't know, maybe Cancun," the man smiles and Arielle throws her body onto the ground. "Just leave me here to die. The rats can feast on my bones," she closes her eyes.

"Arielle get up! Someone is here to get out bags," Cat gently kicks her before a whistle gets blown and three men run in and grab the guy who's supposed to take their bags. "Not anymore," she takes Cat's hand, letting herself be pulled up. Everyone else seems distraught but Arielle just shrugs. "Hashtag new life experiences," she smiles, taking a selfie.