𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚

2x10 Arielle Gets Crushed

Arielle takes a sip of her coffee as she, Beck, and Jade walk into the music room to see Andrè. "I got you coffee," she says handing him the cup in her other hand. "Thanks," Andrè says taking the coffee from the girl.

"We should probably go," Jade says before she and Beck each kiss one of Arielle's cheeks. "Let's get started," Arielle says sitting down on a chair as a smile forms on her strawberry lips.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Arielle sits on a chair across from Andrè. "Can I give you something?" Arielle asks as André nods. "This was a gift from my mom
I always wear it when I write. It's my lucky charm," Arielle sags taking her chains off and handing them to him. "Thanks," Andrè says as he puts them around his neck.

"Now. What do you got for me?" Arielle says smiling at the boy.

Andrè improvises a song on the piano before Arielle laughs. "Read through this. It will give you some inspiration," Arielle says taking a notebook from her bag. "What is that?" Andrè asks as she hands him the book.

"It's my poetry journal. I don't show it to many people," she says as he looks through the book. "These are beautiful," Andrè says smiling at Arielle before his cheeks flush red. "Thank you," Arielle says with a smile.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Tori walks down the stairs as she opens the door to see Andrè. "Did you get my texts?" He asks before walking in. "Yeah," she says as he puts his bike down. "Go make some cocoa," André says facing Tori. "I'm not making cocoa," Tori says looking at the boy who grunts.

"What is wrong with you?" Tori asks as Andrè rubs his temples. "I think im in love with Arielle," Andrè says looking at the girl. "I'll make the cocoa," Tori says walking to the kitchen.

Soon the two are sitting on the couch and drinking cocoa. "It's alright. Everyone has felt like they were in love with Arielle. The feelings will pass," Tori explains. "Really?" Andrè asks hopefully.

"I think so," Tori says shrugging. "Just tell me what happened," she adds. "We were working together. And she gave me her chains which was so sweet and she let me read her poems. They're so beautiful, just like her," Andrè explains.

"You know if Jade finds out she'll kill you, right?" Tori asks as Andrè nods. "I know but I have to say something," Andrè explains. "You could tell her. She'll be really nice about it," Tori explains.

"I can't. I want to tell her but I can't," Andrè explains. "Maybe you'll feel different tomorrow. You were really tired last night and that probably messed with your head. You've known Ari since you were kids. If you loved her you would've known sooner," Tori explains. "You're right," Andrè says before taking a sip of his cocoa.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Arielle takes a sip of her coffee as he walks up to Tori and Andrè. "Hey. I'm about to go to lunch. Maybe I could hear the song," Arielle says as she taps her foot on the ground.

"I'll email it to ya. You know? Via the internet," André explains. "Okay," Arielle says before nodding. "Via the internet?" Arielle asks as she walks away.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Arielle pulls down her red dress as she sits next to Beck and Jade ad the concert as they listen to Andrè sing the song he wrote. When he finishes all the friends praise him.

"That was amazing," Arielle says hugging the boy. "Thank you. I couldn't have done it without my lucky charm," Andrè says referring to the chains. "Hey! They got spaghetti tacos over there!" Rex says looking at the food truck. "Spaghetti tacos!" Arielle chants as they head to the food truck leaving Tori and André behind.

"How do you feel?" Tori asks looking at the boy. "I feel better. I think watching her try to fit a whole taco in her mouth reminds me of our childhood which reminds me of how weird that girl is," Andrè says as he and Tori watch Arielle fit an entire taco in her mouth. "Yeah," Tori says with a laugh before they join the rest of the gang.