𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟. 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟

3x3 The Worst Couple

Arielle sits next to Jade and Beck as they wait for Sikowitz. The group was talking but Arielle was zoning out until Tori's phone started making wacky noises causing Arielle to face her.

"Your phone's making noise," Jade speaks up. "I think she's aware of that," Arielle adds. "You don't know what she aware of," Jade says as Arielle frowns. "You guys are being obnoxious," Beck says looking at the girls.

"What did you just say?" Arielle asks looking at Beck. "Nothing," Beck says as Arielle gets up. " I'm just gonna ignore all of you," Arielle says before putting her headphones on. Soon Sinjin walks in and signals her to take her headphones off as she does.

"What do you want? I was listening to Ashnikko," Arielle says looking at the boy. "You guys know that game show I invented 'Queries for Couples'?" Sinjin asks looking at the class.

"What about it?" Arielle asks taking a sip of her tea. He explains how the game show will be turned into a real show and invites them to come to the rehearsal. "I'll text everyone the deets," Sinjin says before doing a fairy run out of class.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Arielle sits between Beck and Jade as they watch Sinjin do his game show. Suddenly his boss comes up and whispers something to him. "Me Goobensteen feels that a game show should have better-looking contestants," Sinjin explains.

"He's not wrong," "They hurt my eyes," Jade and Arielle say at the same time. Sinjin goes to the crowd before asking Jade, Beck, Arielle, Tori, Andrè, and Cat to be the test couples.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Arielle sits next to Beck as they play as Tori and André and Cat and Jade sit next to each other. After he asks everyone else questions he turns to Beck and Arielle.

"And now for our final couple. Beck and Arielle. Your query is... You're stranded on a boat on the ocean," Sinjin says before Jade cuts him off. "She's doesn't like the ocean," she says looking at the boy. "Dolphins are weird," Arielle adds.

"It's a hypothetical question," Beck says as Arielle shrugs. "I don't care!" Arielle says running her fingers through her hair. "She doesn't have to answer!" Jade adds. "I'm not happy with this relationship!" Beck yells back as everyone goes silent.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"I'm done talking about this," Arielle says as Beck pulls her and Jade into the janitor's closet. "I'm not," Beck says as Arielle sighs.

"I can't believe your freaking out about a dumb game show," she says looking at the two. "We were voted worse couple. We were the only real couple," Beck says looking at Arielle. "Who cares?" Jade asks standing next to Arielle.

Suddenly the door opens revealing Cat. "What do you want?" Arielle asks as Jade frowns. "I'm sorry," Arielle says as Cat walks into the closet. "Cat come here. We need your opinion about something," Beck says looking at the short girl.

"On global warming?" Cat asks looking at Beck. "No," Beck says with a frown. "Cause I don't think it's real," Cat adds. "Who told you that? Trump?" Arielle asks looking at Cat. "Who?" Cat asks as Arielle smiles. "You don't wanna know him, princess," she says as Cat giggles.

"We need your opinion on us," Beck speaks up. "Why not ask a monkey?" Jade asks as Arielle faces her. "Can you stop being such a bitch?" Arielle asks as Jade looks at her. "Ooh," Jade says nodding.

"Don't you think we fight a lot?" Beck asks looking at Cat. "Sure," Cat says before turning to Jade. "But all couples fight a lot," Jade explains. "Well, sometimes," Cat says before Jade cuts her off. "Yes or no?!" Jade asks before Cat screeches.

"Let her talk!" Beck says looking at Jade. "You never listen to me talk!" Jade fights back.

"I would like to have a girlfriend to talk to without it turning to a screaming match or a girlfriend can be serious about things," Beck explains looking at Jade and Arielle. "I'd like to be with people who listen to me!" Arielle speaks up.

"And I'd like to be with people that girls and guys don't stare at all the time!" Jade adds. "How is it my fault that Im hot?!" Arielle asks. "See!" Beck says pointing at Arielle. "Don't point at me," Arielle says as Beck lowers his finger.

"I'm under my bed. I'm under my bed. I'm under my bed," Cat says rocking herself from left to right. "I can't believe how jealous you get," Beck says looking at Jade.

"So you think in ugly?!" Jade asks as Arielle walks to the door. "Are you really running away?" Beck asks as Arielle faces the group.
"I'm walking away," Arielle says before walking out of the closet.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Arielle, Beck, and Jade walk up to Tori's door before Beck knocks. Tori opens the door seeing the rest of their friends inside playing poker.

"See. I told you they'd be here," Beck says walking in as Arielle and Jade follow. "Listen-" Tori says before Arielle cuts her off. "What," she asks before running her fingers through her hair. "Tell them why you didn't invite us," Beck says looking at Tori.

"Because you guys fight a lot and it makes everyone feel uncomfortable. It makes Cat faint and sometimes it makes Robbie cry," Andrè explains. "One time! I cried one time!" Robbie speaks up. "Six," Rex adds. "Okay. Six times!" Robbie exclaims.

"See? We fight so much our friends don't want us around," Beck explains. "Tori's not my friend. I tolerate Robbie. No one likes Trina and Cat is just a pet," Jade explains as Cat barks. "Are you guys gonna let her say nobody likes me?" Trina asks looking at the group.

"Cause no one does. And if you don't wanna be in this relationship anymore. There's the door," Arielle says as Beck sighs. "Fine," Beck says before walking out of the house.

"You made him leave," Jade says looking at Arielle. "I didn't make him do anything," Arielle argues. "Fine. Let's just go get something to eat. He'll come around," Jade says walking to the door.

"No, he's not," Arielle says as Jade faces her. "And im not leaving. I'm staying here. With my friends," Arielle explains. "Are you guys breaking up?" Trina asks touching Arielle's arm.

"Don't touch me," Arielle says moving away from Jade. "I'm gonna go outside. And im gonna count till ten. And if you're not put there I'm gonna go home. And we're over," Jade says before walking out. When she reaches Arielle slowly walks to the door before Trina tackles her down.

"Get off me!" Arielle yells as the group all get Trina off her. She walks to the door as Jade counts to seven. She turns to her friends before standing against the wall. "Ten," Jade says as Arielle rests her head against the wall.

"Let's play some cards," Arielle says as her voice lightly shakes before she sits down as Trina rests her head on Arielle's shoulder as Arielle rolls her eyes.

𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

I just wanted to say these are two chapters I wrote yesterday and the next episode is about Andrè's horrible girlfriend and I can't wait for Arielle to meet her