𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛. 𝑝𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑦

season one | episode fifteen
The Diddly Bops

The drive to school is more chaotic than ever on Tuesday morning when Arielle's older sister and younger brother, Alexa and Aiden, join them for the first time in a year. They were visiting to go to the concert their future stepdad was playing at. That's right, Dr. Kyle is in a fucking band with three other people and they're charging fifty bucks to everyone who wants to be there, including the Winter siblings despite the fact that it was in their house.

In any under circumstances she wouldn't mind having to pay but since she spent the past week sleeping at either Beck or Jade's houses, doing unholy things as her father would say, her mother has taken away her allowance which means she has to get a job to be able to go to her own house where her own mom's boyfriend and his stupid friends are having a concert. All three of his friends have a crush on Arielle and she could easily flirt with them to get tickets but she didn't like that, she was in a relationship, one that meant more to her than a concert, or being in her own house for the night.

"Don't forget to tell your little friends about my concert," Kyle stuck his head out of the window when Arielle walked away, making a few kids turn and whisper to each other. "Oh my God, just drive!" Could this be anymore embarrassing? Yes because then a few girls and guys all approach Arielle, asking her about him. She laughs and tells them about the concert and they all say they'll be there. When Arielle heads into the school building she meets her friends at her locker, as if they were waiting for her.

"I'll get a family discount for the concert, right?" André drapes his arm around her as she pats Robbie's arm so he can move away from her locker. "I don't even get one, I have to pay full price," Arielle's words make Jade laugh and Rex say something about her being a freak for having to pay to get into her own house.

"Also, Tori has to pay seventy bucks if she wants to go," Arielle cringes and Jade kisses her and it melts away and is replaced with a smile. "You did this!" Tori accuses Jade who holds her hands up in mock surrender. "One of the guys in the band, Zayn, totally has a crush on me so I told him to tell Kyle to make you pay extra," Jade does a little evil laugh and Beck removes André's hand off Arielle as he stands behind her, smiling as he puts his head on her shoulder. "Hey boyfriend," she kisses him and he giggles and everyone turns to him.

"Don't worry, I don't have money either. We could all work together to get a small job," Arielle shuts her lockers, turns around with Beck still attached to her as they lean against her locker. "I wasn't made to work, I was made to marry rich," Rex complains as he and Robby start walking away. "Don't worry, Victoria, you'll be there," Arielle uses her free hand to grip Tori's face, making her laugh and walk away with André and Cat after her. "We have History of Rock and Roll," Beck kisses Arielle's cheek as he follows after them while Arielle and Jade stay behind.

"You snuck out of my bed early this morning," Jade leans against Arielle who laughs, pressing her head against her locker. "My mom has this thing where she has to see us for breakfast every morning now that all my siblings are here," she smiles, turning her head so she can face Jade. She didn't want to leave this morning, if it were up to her they would call Beck and they would spend the entire day in bed, watching movies, kissing, talking and playing poker which is something they've started for some reason. "Well, my dad was upset when you weren't there. I think he likes you more than he likes me," Jade explains and Arielle takes Jade's face into her hands, kissing her mouth softly. "Anyone who doesn't worship the ground you walk on is a fucking fool,"

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

After class with Sikowitz her calls Arielle and her friends back, asking them if they wanna make money. "This better not be a weird thing," Arielle whispers to André who sends her what resembles someone holding in a laugh. "No but I assume you know Kevin Chase," the words chase triggers Arielle into humming a Chase Atlantic song and André joins in. "The guy who owns half of Vegas?" Beck asks but Sikowitz interrupts him by saying that he's telling the story. Sikowitz tells them that Kevin was his college roommate and his son is turning four this week and Cat starts humming with Arielle and André. "I'll give you this dollar to get to your point," Jade gives Sikowitz money which he accepts. "He needs a musical group to perform at his son's birthday party,"