The Twins Betrayal 5

Cayden

We had finally gotten to the house around two hours later. When we pulled up to it is when I realized how rich these people actually are. The mansion that we pulled up to was in the middle of nowhere. The place looked to be at least three stories high. It looked amazing to be honest.

We had all gotten out of the car and went to the brightly lit house after Leo and I grabbed the suitcases. I think that they had the bright lights on outside because it was the middle of the night now. As a matter of fact it was one o'clock in the morning now. 

As we walked up the stairs I saw that there were some men walking around the grounds. Two of them even stood by the front door with their hands practically at their sides.

Once they saw Leo with me and the girls one of the men talked into the walkie talkie on his shoulder while the other one opened the front door and another man came out. This time this guy was dressed in some sort of suit and it kinda looked like the ones butlers wore.

Anyways him and another man took the bags from us and walked back inside after tipping their heads towards Leo and Heather. We walked in after them and the biologicals decided that we should just head for bed and then meet our siblings in the morning before we talked about the rules and stuff.

They took us to our rooms before they went to bed. We stopped at Makaylas' first. It was pretty nice in my opinion. It was simple. It was an all white room with some tan accents. There was a small nightstand by the bed. There's was also a desk across the room with a Mac computer on it. There was some posters on the wall and a flower thing above her bed.

She went in her new room looked around

"We didn't want to decorate it to much so we just did this. We decided that you guys should be able to decorate it your rooms yourselves." Leo told her.

"Thank you so much Leo and Heather." She smiled and hugged them.

"You're welcome" Heather said.

We walked away from her room and down the hall. We got the to the last door and Leo opened it. It was a grey and black room with white accents. The was a bed in one of the corners on a platform type thing that had a step up to it. Above the bed there was a LED sign that said 'Let's Stay In Bed' in a circle.

Across the room from the bed was a black desk with MacBook Pro on it. There was also an empty bookshelf, I liked that. I liked everything in the room. I turned towards my parents who were still in the doorway.

"Thank you so much. I love it."

"You're welcome bud." Leo said.