The Twins Betrayal 13

Cayden

"Tell me the truth Cayden. Did you push your sister down the stairs?"

I thought about it for a second.

Should I tell him that she's setting me up?

Should I tell him that it was an accident and that I didn't mean to?

Either way, I would get in trouble.

For "pushing" her.

Or for "lying" about it.

Maybe, just maybe he'll believe me.

"Cayden." He said

"I didn't touch her." I mumbled

"What?"

"I said I didn't touch her." I told him

"If you didn't touch her then how did she fall?"

"She just kept going back and back and then she went down."

"If that's what happened then why did she and your brothers say that you pushed her?"

I shrugged

"They must have seen wrong."

"And Makayla?"

I just shrugged again

Why would he believe me if I said that she made herself fall to blame me? Just so they would like me. Like everyone else in our lives.

"Cayden, tell me." He demanded

I sighed and shook my head.

"She wants you to hate me and so she made it seem like I pushed her. The reason why they must think I pushed her is because I lifted my arms to try to help her but I wasn't able to grab her." I answered looking at my hands.

He got up. I saw his feet as he paced the floor in front of me. After a few minutes of silence, he stopped. Now he was standing directly in front of me.

"Go to your room. I'm going to talk to your mother about this and I'll send for you when we're done."

I nodded and left the office going to my room. I got there after a few minutes and locked the door behind me. I decided that I should change so I went into my closet and picked out a simple outfit.

It was some light grey shorts with a blue-green hoodie. The hoodie had some yellow symbol things with a green monster thing. I chose not to put on any shoes but I did put in some ankle socks.

 I decided to finish my drawing that I was doing yesterday

I decided to finish my drawing that I was doing yesterday. I got my iPad and pulled up the image again and I phone that was on the charger and played music softly. I opened my sketchbook and started to draw.