The Twins Betrayal 12

Cayden

"Hey, Babe." I heard as I followed her to the door.

I saw her hugging someone that was shorter than her. After a few seconds they parted and they both looked at me.

"Babe, This is Cayden, Cayden, This is my girlfriend Aliyah." Mar said introducing us.

I looked at her girlfriend again. She was really pretty. She was a medium brown-skinned girl with medium-dark brown hair in braids and light brown eyes.

"Hi, Cayden

"Hi, Cayden."

"Hi, Aliyah."

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked

"Movie day." Mar said

"Omg, yay." She replied taking her shoes off.

"Let's pick a movie." she said eagerly pulling Mar to the couch with her.

We went on Hulu and looked through some movies. After about fifteen minutes we found a movie to watch. Aliyah put on a kid-friendly movie called Tooth Fairy. It started off in a hockey stadium and it continued with a guy nicknamed the Tooth Fairy knocking out another player's tooth.

I watched as the movie continued and the guy, Derek, ended up in a place where there were a whole bunch of people with wings. He was told that he had to be a tooth fairy because he was a "fantasy" killer.

I saw some movement from the side of my eye and looked over at the couple. I saw that they were cuddling on the long part of the couch. Mar was the big spoon with Aliyah as the little one and they were eating out of one of the candy bowls with a blanket on them.

I turned back to the movie and watched as Derek was thrown into a flying simulator thing and a guy started to hit him with balls when he was in the air. Mar and Aliyah laughed at that.

After a few more minutes Derek was at his girlfriends' house. After talking to her son, it skipped to him having dinner with the woman and him suddenly getting wings and leaving to go do a job.

As the movie continued I started to get tired and adjusted myself from sitting to lying down. I could feel myself drifting, barely paying attention, as the movie went on. I could feel my eyes drooping more and more until I couldn't keep them open anymore. Eventually, I felt someone put a blanket on me.

Mar POV

I glanced over at Cayden to see if he was okay. I noticed that he had changed his position a few minutes ago and now he was asleep.

I got up and put the blanket I had on him. I motioned to Ali and she got up. We went into her room and laid down on her bed. She laid down facing me. We were silent for a few minutes.