The Twins Betrayal 9

Cayden

I woke up to my alarm ringing telling me that it was now seven in the morning. I got off the bed and went to my desk to turn the alarm off.

I then went to take my shower and brush my teeth. Fifteen minutes later and I'm done doing both and getting dressed.

I grabbed a black and white shirt that said 'GUE$$ JEANS' and a pair of blue jeans. I also grabbed my all white Air Force 1's. I put on my clothes and adjusted the necklace that I would always wear.

When I was done I grabbed my Apple Watch and put it on and hooked my AirPods onto the loop of my jeans

When I was done I grabbed my Apple Watch and put it on and hooked my AirPods onto the loop of my jeans. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed the rest of my devices.

I walked out of the room so that I could go to get some breakfast. As I was walking I saw one of the doors open. I saw Easton walk out with his computer, a notebook and some pencils.

"Hi Cayden, Good Morning."

"Hi, Good Morning Easton."

I continued walking an noticed that Easton was now walking with me. I guess he was going to the kitchen too. A few minutes later and we finally got to the kitchen. I sat down on one of the stools at the Island.

While I waited for the food to be done I opened my computer. I went to the App Store and downloaded Pinterest so that I could find someone to draw. I found a picture of Finn Wolfhard.

The picture was in black and white and showed Finn looking at something. He had his hands on his head as if they were ears and he was biting down on his necklace. He was also wearing a striped shirt.

I decided that I didn't want to draw it digitally because I figured that it would look better if I drew it by hand. I looked up at Easton and decided to ask him for some paper. Before I could ask I noticed that he looked confused.

"What's wrong Easton?" I asked him

He looked up at me and shook his head.

"I just can't figure out this homework problem for my math class"

"Do you want help?"

He just looked at me for a second. I guess he just decided to let me see it because he just shrugged his shoulders and said why not. I got off my chair and moved closer to him since he was sitting on the other end of the island.