Sequel?

Did you guys really think that I would just end it like that. I would never do that to you guys, I just had to leave at a good spot and I think that it was pretty good.

Anyways I have some great new for everyone.

THERES GONNA BE A SEQUEL!!!

Yes. You read that right A SEQUEL!!

 You read that right A SEQUEL!!

Description:

"Ace Romano, Report to the headmasters office. Ace Romano to the Headmaster's office."

I rolled my eyes and rubbed my hand down my faces annoyed. I then turned away from going towards my bio class and went down the hall to take the long way to the office.

Damn. What do they want. I haven't even had time to talk to Cade yet after I got back from a trip yesterday. He wasn't in the dorm, which probably means he's at our apartment.

"You can go right in Ace." She told me smiling.

"Thank you, Margret." I told the old secretary smiling back.

I walked in to the office and sat down.

"Good morning, Pat. How are you on this fine morning." I said cheekily.

"I'm good Ace." He said back slightly rolling his eyes.

"Good. So what is this about, because I haven't done anything in two weeks."

"I called you here to tell you that you and your brother are being pulled out of this school."

"What?! Why?"

"Because, I've decided to bring you boys home."

I knew that voice from anywhere.

"Leonardo." I said turning around and rolling my eyes before I glared at the bastard.

————

Imagine being sent away to a boarding school in a different country. Imagine the reason being because of your twin sister.

Your sister that hates you for reasons that make no sense.

That's what happened to Cayden. Along with his new found brother Ace, the only family he really claims aside from his big sister Mar, because they never turned against him.

It's been a long time since the boys were sent to a school in Italy and a lot has happened since then. Now the boys are 17 and their family wants them back home, even though they still blame them for what happened. How cliché.

But this time the boys are fighting back.

Even if it kills them.

Like

Comment

Follow

Share