The Twins Betrayal 7

Cayden

We had finally gotten home. We all got out of the cars that we were in and got the bags out of the trunks. We all silently walked into the house.

"Okay guys, just put everything that was bought into the rooms and then we want Cayden and Makayla in my office." Leo said aloud.

"Okay" everyone but me said together. I just nodded. I didn't really feel like talking right now. I went upstairs with everyone else and went into my room with Mar following me.

"You okay Bub?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I told her as I nodded my head.

"You sure? She pressed

"Yeah" I said nodding again.

"Okay." She said finally letting it go

I put my bags in my closet along with my shoe boxes. We both walked out of the room and I closed my door.

"Come on I'll show you were the office is" she said as we started to walk down the hall.

I just silently followed her. We went down our hall and turned right. Then we walked down that hall and turned left. Mar knocked on the door. We heard a come in from Leo and went inside. The office was huge.

I mean it had to be the size of a real one in one of the cities buildings. There was a dresser behind that had cabinets at the top of it and that was behind his desk. He had two chairs in front of it. He also had a three person couch in there with two other single person chairs. And he had side tables with two books on each by them.

 I walked in behind Mar and saw Leo and Heather there with Leo sitting behind the desk and Heather sitting at one of the chairs in front of it

I walked in behind Mar and saw Leo and Heather there with Leo sitting behind the desk and Heather sitting at one of the chairs in front of it. They were talking but as we walked in they went silent.

"Hey guys, Cayden why don't you just sit on the couch." Leo said gesturing to the three seater.

I sat down and Mar just went and sat beside Heather. After a few minutes of silence there was a knock at the door. Heather said come in and Christian came in with Makayla following behind him. Heather told her to just sit beside me on the couch and she did. She sat at the other edge with there being a cushion in between us. James just sat on one of the single chairs.

"Lets get started." Leo told us.

"Okay, now we can start telling you both the rules." Heather Started

"Rule 1. Respect each other and your older siblings

Rule 2. Stay out of trouble

Rule 3. Do good in school." After Heather said that she paused.

"We have seen how both of you were in your old school. Makayla, we saw that you we missing a lot of days without excuses and we don't know why that is, but we aren't gonna talk about since you were with your other parents.

And we also saw your grades, which were pretty bad considering they were only really D's and F's. That will not be acceptable here, the lowest grade you can get is a C. As for Cayden, you were the complete opposite. You have perfect attenedence and all A's. Your principal even said that you were pretty advanced, good job keep it up."

"Continuing with the rules, Rule 4. Is that curfew is at 7:00pm for the both of you.

Rule 5. Always ask before you go anywhere outside

Rule 6. Don't come into this office without knocking first

Rule 7. Always come to us if you are having trouble with something

Rule 8., this adds onto rule five, if you are to go somewhere take one of your older siblings.

And Rule 9. Is to always answer you phones when we call you. If we call you in school then it is important and you have to answer right away. If it is not important then we won't call you until after your school day, any other time you must answer.

Rule 10. No cursing at all

Rule 11. No dating for either of you

Those are all of the rule for right now, we may add some more later for you safety and if you guys don't listen to those rules."

"We also got you guys some new devices." Leo said as he pulled out four big boxes that had wrapping paper on them. He gave two to Mar to pass to one of us and the other ones to Heather. The ones that Mar had was given to me and the wrapping had letters one it kinda like a words search. And Makayla's had confetti pieces all over it.

We both put our boxes on the cushion between us and started to open them. We both got the wrapping paper off and I put mine beside me so that it wouldn't make a mess. As I opened my box I saw that there were apple devices in it. I saw that there was an iPhone XR. There was a iPad Air, Apple Watch SE and AirPods in there too.

As I looked more I noticed that the was also an Apple Pencil. I looked up and saw Makayla pulling out the same things as me.

While all of my stuff was in black her was in blue. I opened the other box and saw that there was cases in there for everything. My AirPod case had a Nike sign on it and all the rest of the stuff was just black and grey. I looked at the iPad case and noticed that it had a part for my Apple Pencil. There was also a charging stand in the box that could hold everything on it.

"Thank you so much for everything." I said as I looked up at Leo and Heather.

"I really appreciate it, you didn't have to get me any of this." I told them

"We know that, but we wanted to."Heather started "you guys deserve all of it."

I got up and hugged the both of them thanking them again. These things had to be the most expensive things I own. I put all of my things back in the boxes they were in.

"Now that we are done here how about we start the movie marathon. Go and get the rest of your siblings while we get changed and set up."

Mar grabbed my box that had my new devices in it and we both walked out. We went back to my room where she put the box down on my desk.

"Thank you, Mar." I said as I put the box with the cases beside the other one.

"You're welcome. I'm on a go change and tell others but, I'll be back to get you okay?"

"Okay."

She left my room and I went into my closet. I changed into Some old grey sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt.

Just as I walked out of my room I heard a know at the door. I told them to come in and saw that it was Mar and Easton. They motioned for me to go out with them and I shut my door as I followed behind them.

I hope this goes well.

''''''''''''''''''''''
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Thank you so much for 2k reads.

Vote

Comment

Share