The Twins Betrayal 14

Cayden

After we were seated the waitress asked us for our drink orders. Mar and I got water. Aliyah got Sprite along with Easton and the twins both got lemonades. After a few minutes of deciding what to get the waitress, Amanda came back.

"Hey, are you ready to order?"

"Yeah, can we get a medium meat lovers pizza and an extra cheese, cheese pizza?" Ali asked her.

"Of course." Amanda answered with a smile before leaving the table.

"Hey, Mar. Ary is coming to meet us." Easton told our sister.

"Okay." She said glancing at him before continuing her conversation with Ali.

I pulled out my phone while we waited and went on Spotify. I put on a different playlist than the one I was already listening to. After I was done I put my phone down on the table and laid my head back on the seat.

Since I had my music on low I could still hear my siblings' conversations. Mar and Ali were talking about some date ideas. Mar wanted a movie and takeout date while Ali wanted to go to a restaurant then clubbing.

The twins were talking about some video game. Collin didn't know how to beat a level and Hunter was telling how he could do it. And Easton was just texting someone. Probably the girl that he said was coming.

After about ten minutes Amanda came back with our pizzas and put them on the table. She also gave us some paper plates to use. We all said thank you to her and she left. We all grabbed some and started to eat. After a couple of minutes, a pretty Indian girl walked up to our table.

She had long curly dark brown hair. Her eyes that were surrounded with black makeup, were a light brown.

"Hey, guys

"Hey, guys." She said smiling.

Heys went around the table and Easton stood up and hugged her. She sat down in the seat that the twins kept empty for her and looked at me.

"Cayden, this is Aryahi, my girlfriend, Ary this is my little brother Cayden."

"You can call me Ary. Nice to meet you Cayden."

"Nice to meet you too, Ary. You can call me Cay"

After our exchange, she grabbed some cheese pizza and started to talk to Easton. After a while, once everyone was done we all decided to go back to the skate park and skate for a little longer.

When we got back I was going to sit down before Easton called out for me.

"Hey, Cay, wanna judge our competition?"

"Yeah, sure." I agreed nodding.

I sat a good distance away from the bowl with Ary who was also judging and watched as Easton went in. I noticed that at the speed he was going to get some good airtime and he did. We watched as he did some tricks and went back down.