The Twins Betrayal 2

Cayden

I could hear them talking loudly as the front door slammed shut. I was currently in the kitchen doing some of the extra work my teachers gave me. I was about to start to gather my papers and laptop to go to my room they walked in.

I could see some of the maids carrying their shopping bags inside. I could see the disgust in their eyes from seeing me. I saw every time we were in the same room together, which wasn't that often.

"Cayden" Mr. Butcher greeted me

"Mr. Butcher" I replied back

If the other ones didn't want to acknowledge me, I was going to do the same to them. I finished gathering my things and just as I walked away I heard Mrs. Butcher call me.

"Cayden?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"What were you just doing?"

"My homework, Ma'am." I answered respectively.

"Why are you doing it now?" She questioned me, "You should be done with it like your sister is."

"Yes ma'am, sorry."

I wasn't going to tell her that I was way ahead of all of my classes. I wanted to laugh at how they should be telling her to be like me. I just decided to walk upstairs seeing as we had school tomorrow and I wanted to wake up for my morning run as usual. I wanted to start working out more because I was about the same size as a twig right now.

I took a shower and got in bed. I had already eaten dinner and it was 8:30 now. I read some of my new book that my English teacher gave me for extra credit. She told me that I was an eighth-grade book, I was very excited about it and now I'm most of the way done.

I put the book up when I started to feel my eyes fluttering. I soon gave in and let myself fall asleep seconds later.

Next Morning

"I've been keeping things inside, taking up space til I got someone. I could open my mind up to. I guess it worked pretty good up til now."

I heard the Tate McRae lyrics softly coming from my phone. I picked it up and turned off the alarm. I got up and started to put my running gear on. It was pretty much just a Nike hoodie and some basketball shorts.

I picked up my iPhone five and put my earphones in as I was walking done the stairs. There wasn't really anyone down here except a few maids and the chef. 

He was great, he taught me how to make most of the meals I know. I finally walked out of the front door and started to go into a slow jog.

I usually ran to the bottom of our street and back. It took about half an hour to do both ways. I started to speed up some as I got father from the house. I felt amazing. I waved at some of the other joggers I saw.

I finally got to the bottom of the street and turned around. I started to run back to the house. Half an hour later I was back in my room. I had already taken my shower and was putting my clothes on.

I put on some black Champion track pants that had a white stripe on the side with the logo on the side. I put a white shirt on to match and my white Air Force ones. 

I checked the time and it was seven thirty so I grabbed my backpack and went back downstairs

I checked the time and it was seven thirty so I grabbed my backpack and went back downstairs. I grabbed a protein bar and went outside. I got on my bike and started on my way towards the school. I always got there thirty minutes early but when I did I went to the office to help out the ladies there.

I finally got to the school and I locked my bike in the rack. I saw one of the teachers at the doors and ran to them. Most of the teachers knew me for my grades and this teacher was one of them. We said good morning to each other and she let me in. I went straight to the office so that I could help out.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Owens" I greeted the older women

"Hello Cayden, Good morning." She replied

We talked for a bit longer and she told me that they didn't need me today. She knew that I liked to go to the library so she let me get the key. I wasn't supposed to have it but they trusted me cause I've been helping them out for a while now.

Anyways I walked to the library and unlocked the doors. I turned on two of the lights because I didn't need much and I sat at one of the tables. I took out the book my teacher gave me. It was The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey.

It was about a girl named Cassie and how her life was really simple at first with her biggest problem being her crush. That was until her brother was kidnapped and she was in a pit of ash after watching her dad get shot to death. There are also aliens.

I was almost done with it. Overall I honestly loved the book. So far my favorite part is when Cassie found and broke into the lab. I hated when her dad died it was the worst part in my opinion. I also like when Zombie was able to help her find her brother Sammy.

Bring Bring Bring

I heard the warning bell for first period go off. Luckily I had just finished the book. It was great how the lab got blown up with Evan inside. I was happy that Cassie, Ben, and Sammy got out of it safe.

I was now in my classroom with my teacher. We called her Ms. J.

"Good Morning, Ms. Jay." I said as I sat down at my seat in the back.

She actually moved me here because she knew that I understood everything.

"Good Morning, Cayden, how was your weekend?"

"My weekend was good and yours?"

"It was good thanks for asking."

After the small talk. I noticed that there were more students in the room.

Bring Bring

"Good Morning class and Happy Monday"

And math class has now started.
~~~~~

Thank you for reading the second chapter of my book. Sorry if you thought that this chapter was boring there will be more exciting stuff coming soon.  Also sorry about the 5th wave, I haven't read the book and I looked the details up online. If I got anything wrong about it. Please comment and I will fix it.

Vote

Comment

Share