The Twins Betrayal 21

Ace

"My Car!"

"My Car!"

The oldest twins' shouts could be heard in the kitchen from the garage. I looked at Cayden who just rolled his eyes and walked past me to go in.

I quickly sat my now empty plate on the counter next to his and ran in after him. What I saw shocked me.

The skateboards, Cayden and I, were using earlier, were now embedded into the boys' windshields.

I first looked at the twins and the other boys to see their horrified expressions. Then, I looked at Cayden, who looked indifferent about it. I guess that means Makayla did it. He then started to walk back into the house and I quickly followed after him.

He got out plates off the counter and started to wash them when Leo and Heather came in. Leo looked to be on the phone with someone and hung up as he entered the garage.

"Cayden! Ace!"

Cayden put the now clean plates on the drying rack and came to sit beside me at the island. Leo came back in and he was angry.

Great. He's going to blame us for this. That's why Cayden didn't care. He knew we were going to be the ones blamed.

"Let me guess, it wasn't you. Makayla did it?" He suggested furiously.

We didn't say anything. I looked at Cayden, who started to sign to me. We had recently found out that we both knew sign language fluently.

I nodded at what he said and looked back at Leo, who was still staring heatedly at us.

"You wouldn't believe us if we said it was. So let's just get this over with. What's the punishment this time?" I asked him.

Cade and I both agree that they could care less about what we say and if we deny doing whatever it is. So we rather just get the punishment over and done with.

"You both are grounded for an additional two weeks and your electronics will be gone for a month now."

I looked at Cade, who just shrugged and got up. I nodded facing Leonardo again.

"Okay." That was all I said before walking away.

We went to Cades' room before opting to switch to mine after he grabbed his sketchbook and a few pens.

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

When we got into my room he sat at my desk and I threw myself on the bed. I turned on the tv and scrolled through our Netflix before turning on The Adam Project. It was a movie that just came out.

It was about this time-traveling fighter pilot, who accidentally crash-landed in the year 2022. The guy, Adam Reed, teams up with his 12-year-old self on a mission to save the future.

The movie started off at an awesome pace, with the young Adam running away from some bullies, who eventually catch him.

One of the boys punches him and they end up walking away from the now bleeding boy.

After that Cade came and laid on the bed, with his drawing materials, and started to watch it with me.

The movie was so interesting and funny to watch. It has quickly become one of my favorites and it's not even over yet.

We get to the part where the Adams decide to travel to the past and we pause the movie. Cade moved his sketchbook over to my desk as I go into my bathroom and I see him leave the room as I close the door.

I do my business, wash and dry my hands then leave the bathroom. Cayden isn't back yet, so I go over to the desk to see what he drew.

It was a snake and it looked amazing despite it being so simple. It looked so clean and neat, that you wouldn't be able to tell that he did it in pen aside from the deep color that wouldn't come from a pencil.