CHAPTER 6: The Infamous C1 Coach

Mr. Norly entered the faculty room and talked with Mr. Andy. He asked all of his doubts about Chesster. Mr. Andy explained everything to Mr. Norly, he even told that his father came and visited him and told him to take care Chesster for him and he need to do the things he should have done for a long time.

Mr. Norly was shocked. After that that he told to Mr. Andy that Chesster was playing with his father and to Coach Edgar. Even Mr. Andy was a little bit surprised knowing that their coach who taught them how to play chess when they were still student of the academy and he is the reason who made them what they are today.

Mr. Andy remembered the day he was chosen by Coach Edgar to represent their team with Chesster's father and two other players. Coach Edgar was the Infamous C1 Coach who carried where the C1 City Academy are now. He's the Coach of the Four elites who shocked the chess community and they have been named as the Elite Four of C1.

Who would have thought that the Electric Shop Owner was a famous person in the chess community? Mr. Norly bid his farewell to Mr. Andy after confirming everything.

After going out the faculty room, Mr. Norly met Chesster and the brotherhood. He asked them what are they doing outside the faculty room.

Chesster said "Hello Mr. Norly, I would ask Mr. Andy if I can stay on Edgar's place for tonight."

Mr. Norly looked at the brotherhood vigorously then talked to Chesster "You be careful then."

Then talked to the brotherhood "If there is something bad going to happen to him, you kids will pay for it." And he walked away.

Ace shouted to Mr. Norly "Don't worry teacher, we'll take care of Chesster.". they wave their hands to him.

Chesster entered the faculty room to ask permission to Mr. Andy. "Teacher, can I stay Edgar's place for the night? I promise to get here with them early tomorrow."

Mr. Andy was hesitant but he still agreed not because he trust Chesster but he was reminded by his father to let him do what he wants as long as he's not doing wrong. And also, his father said that he knows what to do and what is not.

"I'll allow you to go but with one condition", Mr. Andy said.

"What is it teacher?", Chesster replied.

"Promise me that you will not do anything funny okay?" Mr. Andy continued.

"Ok teacher. I promise" Chesster answered and he thanked Mr. Andy while going out.

Mr. Andy sighed and smiled because he knows what those kids are up for. He thought to himself 

"I know Ace will help you to grow just like your father did to me.".

Chesster just got out and called the brotherhood which is waiting for him outside the room. They got out in the academy and walked in the street and they stopped to a convenience store.

The brotherhood bought a lot of foods and caffeinated drinks and they even asked Chesster to get anything he wants.

Chesster don't want to get because he was saving as much as possible. When Ervin said "Just get anything you want will pay for you treat this as your welcoming party."

Chesster agreed and took four rice meal, two sandwich and four hydration fluid. While walking, Mark talked to him, "you may be misunderstood Ervin but he's a good brother and truthfully, he's the riches to all of us."

"Randy maybe shy but trust me, when you saw him play, he's a demon." mark follow up.

Everyone stopped while Chesster was dumbfounded because he doesn't know what's happening. Ace said " Welcome to our Brotherhood hideout."

Chesster was still dumbfounded because he can't even see a house which makes to be a hideout. Ervin called someone when suddenly the gate in front of them opened.

Chesster was in shocked because the gate opened on his own and that is the hideout they are talking. He was amazed because he never seen something like that in his life because the house in their area was pretty decent.

There are too many guards inside and they greeted Ervin "Welcome home Mr. Ervin."

Ace talked to Chesster, " Ervin is the one and only son of the owner of the famous car company here in our city."

Chesster was shocked again and almost passed out to what he have learned. They entered the house and Ervin's parent was there smiled and greeted the kids.

Hello it's kots lei, chapter 6 is out!!! What a surprising chapter. I was so excited writing this chapter which makes more eager to make it more interesting. All names I'm using in the story was all special to me in real life and they are part of my life which makes me inspired by this. 11/26/2020 //

New year new chapter!!! Late uploads and I hope to keep up this month. thank you for your continuous support by reading my novel. 01/06/2021

Good to know:

1. Elite Four = E4; In the future chapters. Im going to use number to substitute letters such as Elite Four.