Chapter 08: TRY-OUT

Chesster woke up early at the morning as usual. He was trained by his father to woke up early to boil he's blood by doing some basic workouts. He always does 50 push-ups, 50 sit ups, 50 jumping jacks, and arm rotations to make him more focus and productive every day.

It's still 5 O'clock in the morning but he awakens Ace and the others. Those four are still sleepy but they still woke up. Chesster decided to teach them he's workout as a way of appreciation on what they did to him

Chesster lively said "Good Morning brothers, it's time for work out!!!"

Then those four was dumbfounded but they still follow Chesster. After their workout they feel refreshed and feel lively. Chesster asked them how do they feel then Mark replied "I feel good, I don't feel sleepy at all."

The other three nodded. Chesster even commanded them to get ready to eat for breakfast and go to school. Those four has no other choice not to follow because they already awaken. They got out of their hideout and the maids was surprised and feel relieved because it's the very first time they saw Ervin to wake up early.

"Good Morning Mr. Ervin" The maid said followed by the names of the other four kids. They took a bath and eat their breakfast. They are now leaving and on their way to school.

The brotherhood arrived at the school and they greeted the guard. The guard was surprised and even show a sign of relief that these kids are changing. The guard smiled at them and greeted them also.

Mr. Andy arrived and, in his surprise, Chesster really fulfilled the promise they talked about yesterday, those four really came early. Mr. Andy let them seat and have announced an important matter.

"We got a letter from the principal. Next week, the academy will conduct a try-out for the new section." Mr. Andy said.

"What section teacher?" One of their classmates asked.

"A section which is specialized for chess players, everyone is welcome to join the try-out." Mr. Andy replied.

Mr. Andy even reminded them that all section of the academy will join also so he warned them to be serious about it if they want to join the section. The brotherhood looks at each other and smiled and even said "looks like our we think the same way." And they just nodded and smiled.

Mr. Andy asked who will join the try-out. Ten out of the Thirty Students stood up. Mr. Andy gave them a letter which will be given to their parents to sign it out. Those who stood up took the letter and they go back to their sit.

Chesster was nervous because he doesn't know where his father is.

He asked Mr. Andy "Teacher, Do I really need this? I don't know where my father is."

Mr. Andy smiled awkwardly and replied "oh I forgot; I'll be the one to sign this for you."

Chesster nodded and go back to his seat. Mr. Andy started his lesson. Everyone was attentive to their lesson. After their session, Mr. Andy dismissed them and said that there will be no classes at the afternoon because they have their meeting.

The students started to packed up and ready to go. The brotherhood stayed and talked about what they're going to do. Chesster suggested that they should go practice to get ready for their try out.

They all agreed and Chesster talked again to Mr. Andy for him to ask permission. Mr. Andy, this time agreed without condition. Chesster bid his farewell to him then they go out the Ervin's place.

Hello!!! Kots lei again. Hope you doing fine, Thank you for your non-stop support. 11/26/2020

a quick chapter for the upcoming first ever competition in the story! 01/06/2021