Chapter 04: Chess - I City Academy

CHAPTER 4 : CHESS – I City Academy

March XXXX, Chesster's House.

Chesster secured everything in their house locked it and he already started his journey to be a master in the world. On his way to the Chess Academy, he detoured and visit the Electric Shop Owner and said "Uncle, I will be leaving now we can't play chess anymore."

The owner replied, "hahaha, on what world your father did go and leave you like that. Do you even have money?"

Chesster said "I have a lot my father leave me 90 chess copper coin."

Owner replied, "you little kid, come here treat this as my gift to your birthday."

Chesster took the pouch bag and thanked the shop owner while waving his hand and smiling.
"Don't forget to visit me on your free time!" The owner said.

The owner teared a little then said to himself, " John, do you really have to go leave your son like that? But don't worry I will treat your son as my son."

He opened his drawer seeing a picture of five person. Then his assistant interrupted "Old man, his father name was Ghiel not John. Are you tired?". The owner just smiled and go out looking the silhouette of chesster.

After walking for several hour, he arrived at the front of the C1 City Academy. He was in front of the gate when suddenly a bunch of kids bumped him and one of the kids helped him to stand up.

The kid said, " Sorry brother, we are late on our class that's why we are in a hurry."

Chesster replied, " It's ok. I'm new here and my father told me to come here and find Mr. Andy."

The kid suddenly shivered down his spine but he smiled and said,
"Ok, I will guide you the way, by the way my name is Ace."

At the same time hold the hand of Chesster and shake it. Chesster also told his name and both of them is on the way inside the academy.

They walked in the alley when they saw the kids who bumped to him, standing outside of the room and Ace suddenly smiled at then they entered the room. Inside the room there is a big fat guy discussing in when they entered, that fat big guy started to get angry to Ace when suddenly Ace interrupted him and said,

"Teacher, this is Chesster and he asked me the way to look for you. You can ask him if I'm lying. This is the reason why I'm late."

The big fat guy was no other than Mr. Andy who is Chesster looking for. Mr. Andy was the so called "Big Guy of the Elite Four" and his status was well-known not only in their city but also to the other City.

Chesster said "Good Morning Mr. Andy, I'm Chesster and my father told me to come here and look for you.".

Mr. Andy replied "oh--, so you are his son that good for nothing father of yours!".

While looking at the chess set Chesster was carrying at. He suddenly remember when he was still playing chess competitively. And told himself "You need to pay me back 100 times when you're done you good for nothing, hmmph.".

Mr. Andy didn't talk to them and he told Ace to go back to his seat then he introduced Chesster to the other kids.

"Okay kids listen. This is Chesster, a son of one of my friend. Please be good to him. And Ace you will be his guide from now on."

Ace smiled to Mr. Andy and told to himself "Okay, not a bad deal he saved me today.".

Chesster introduced himself to everyone and he even told his dream to be the first ever World Super Grand Duper Hyper Grandmaster in the world universe. And everyone burst on laughing at him and Mr. Andy stopped the kids and thought

"You are really his son. Does this mean your son is also a chess maniac?"

Mr. Andy let Chesster to seat beside Ace and continued the lesson. After the lesson, everyone got out to have a break when Mr. Andy let Chesster to stay and talked to him.

"Do you know where your father go?". Mr. Andy asked.

"I don't know Teacher, he just wrote in the letter that he have a job needed to be done and I will come and find you." Chesster replied.

Mr. Andy sighed and thought "Do you really have to do that. It's been eight years since then.".

Mr. Andy told Chesster that he will be living with him from now on and he explained everything about the academy. He led Chesster to rest at his dorm and he told him that he doesn't have to come for the afternoon session, after than Mr. Andy go back to his classroom.

Chesster agreed and he organized his belongings and open the pouch bag and he was surprised because inside on it, it has 100 chess copper coin, 10 chess silver coin, and a weird looking badge with inscribed word "E4 Team".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, It's kots lei, and we're on Chapter 4! Thank you for your continuous reading. As always, have fun reading Chess World. 11/24/2020

Good To Know :
1. Chess Coin – currency used in the story. There are 3 kind coins named: copper, silver, gold.

1 gold = 100 silver / 1000 copper . 1 silver = 100 copper.

2. C1 – instead of using C – I, I will be using C1 as chess - I City. and the same to the other cities in the story.

3. E4 Team – Spoiler alert?