Together.

"I love you,"

"I know," you giggled.

"Will you marry me?"

You looked up into Jimin's eyes that were shining with hope.

"(Y/N).....haha...I'm I'm so happy for you,"

"I knew it!"

"But I love you...."

"JUNGKOOK DON'T LEAVE ME!"

"(Y/N)!!!!"

___

You, suddenly woke up sitting upright and getting frightened as it was very strange. You looked at yourself, covered in Jimin's scent, sheets and wearing nothing but a single pendant that had a *J* carved into it with diamonds.

"Jungkook," you muttered before rolling your eyes and caressing it. You smiled before, "No..." you kissed the J syllabal, "Jimin..." you corrected before wearing your camisole and making your way to find him.

___

On the other hand:

"Sire the job was done perfectly?"

"Yeah but..." Jimin sipped the coffee as he was talking on the cell. "You shouldn't have called her a bitch,"

"S-sorry Sire,"

Jimin laughed before, "whatever. I've transfered the million into your account. Take it and never contact again. Got it?"

"As you wish Sire. Tell us if we can be of any other service,"

"Farewell,"

Jimin hung up before sighing as he saw Tae's picture in his phone when he went on a trip with him. "Oh Tae...you should've been more careful,"

Suddenly, two palms covered his eyes and he smiled widely. "Juliet is that you?"

Your smile turned into a frown. "Juliet? Who's Juliet? I thought only-"

"Got ya!" He winked and you sighed.

"Not fair," you pouted before he enveloped you in his arms.

"You had a good sleep?"

"I don't know about the nap but I do know I had a fun night,"

"Woah aren't we playing naughty?" Jimin hummed in your hair and you chuckled.

"I love you," you kissed his cheek before he kissed your lips.

"I love you more,"

"Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"You won't.....leave me right?"

You stared into his eyes that were staring into yours.

"You've gotten yourself into a trap," He clapped his palms tightly around your waist. "I told you I like to capture beautiful things and you're one of them,"

"Haha what?" You felt uneasy somehow.

"I came for you," He kissed your forehead. "I won't leave."

"You know, yesterday night I felt as if I was missing that in my life. That gave me thrill, pleasure and most importantly I found what I treasure and what I want to keep," you were explaining as he kept stirring his coffee.

"....and I want to keep this feeling," you back hugged him. "Forever" you placed a small kiss on his shoulder.

"You can keep this forever you know? But only if you try it," he patted your cheek before moving to the couch.