Info.

"So basically, he controls her?" It came out more of a question as Jimin stroke the billiard ball in the hole.

"According to the information I have" Taehyung shrugged.

"Tell me more...." Jimin was curious as his eyes never left the next ball he was about to put in the hole.

"She's never been interacted with the outer world. Her husband keeps her in the mansion locked so that no one can get to his gem" Jimin listened along with striking the billiard balls.

"Locked?"

"According to a tycoon like him, he doesn't want his personal life to be exposed to the world. He loves keeping her hidden from everyone."

"Bingo" the last 8 ball was in the hole so Jimin straightened himself before handing the cue stick to one of the butler who bowed after taking it.

"She's way too naive for this world maybe that too is the reason why Jungkook keeps her isolated in the mansion. Naive, innocent and knows nothing about this world....I even heard that she doesn't even know how to use a cell without Jungkook,"

"So she's dependent on a greedy rogue?" Jimin stoke the ball, referring to Jungkook.

"I believe. The way I've researched, yesterday was her third time interaction with Jungkook's colleagues and the fifth time she stepped outside of that mansion-"

"Time duration of their marriage?" Jimin asked while smoking a smoking pipe, peacefully.

"3 years..."

"Hmm...." he took it out before blowing his breath and throwing his head back on his shoulders. "Still no family...?"

"I didn't go in depth but I've researched from the top and found out that she's Genophobic..." Tae told but Jimin didn't scoff.

"Liar...." he smirked and Tae knitted his brows in confusion.

"So, this is the story I got to know"

"Quite interesting. Thanks, Taehyung." Jimin patted his back. "I'll take my lead from here. You've done your job...." Tae listened intently to the wrong doer. "Now it's my time to bring Jungkook's catastrophe...."

"Y'know you can't do that, Jimin. If you're going to have a beef with Jungkook the whole England is going to turn against you since Jungkook has much experience here in England while you were there in Korea"

"Tsk Taehyung!" Jimin irk-ed while sneering at Tae. "I'm not the one who's going to create Jungkook's downfall." He laughed a little before popping the Champaign lid.

"Then?"

"His dear wife is going to be the one who'll destroy Jungkook" He smirked as he poured it in a fancy glass. "With my assistance. Besides, I really am curious to see her. Not just behind the mask but behind the clothes,"

"You mean 'cheating' on her husband?"

"You're clever sometimes" he chuckled before Taehyung. "After all, it's all about the money isn't it?" Jimin laughed before sipping on the drink.

"Don't tell me you're going to fuck her?" Taehyung neared Jimin, wanting him to stop everything because it seemed wrong.

But,

Taehyung knew he failed when Jimin smirked.

"Nope," he placed the fancy glass back down. "I'm not going to do that," he neared the glass window.

"ThankGod,"

"She'll ask me to fuck her,"

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》