Disappointment.

The strand of your hair flailed in the air as you stirred Jungkook's coffee so as to make him feel better. Jungkook was the kind of husband who was always cooperative towards your condition and phobia. His fidelity and love for you was what you loved in him.

He was upset and a bit frustrated but he didn't yell or create a fuss about it because he understood. Simply, yesterday night he just backed off, changed and slept not uttering a single word about it to you.

He never let you work in the house, not even a single chore was performed by you unless you have to make it upto him for not granting him the consent.

You slid the coffee mug towards him once you reached near him and he closed the newspaper.

You turned around to leave, not wanting to piss him off even more when he grabbed your hand.

"Sit" he gently asked and the minion pulled the chair out before you settled on it. "Have breakfast" Jungkook offered politely before pouring food onto it.

"I'm sorry...." you sighed and Jungkook chuckled before placing his hand on yours.

"It wasn't the first time, (Y/N)." He placed the plate near you. "Sorry means that you're not going to do that mistake over and over again which you always do...so--" he shrugged with the fork and knife in his hand.

"I know.....but I just--"

"Here" he cut you off before offering you the slice he was eating. You peeked at him before he passed you a warm smile signalling you that he doesn't want the minions and butlers to listen about your private matters.

You munched onto the slice before Jungkook kissed the side of your head.

"It's okay. Your face is just too much for me to melt" your cheeks turned crimson on his remark.

"I love you" you told him and he replied back with a wink and a flying kiss. You giggled before continuing to have your lunch.

"So, what's your plan today?"

"Ahh....hectic. I'm going to go pay a visit to Jimin first to butter him up as Ofcourse his satisfaction means success. Then I'm gonna go work so you don't have to do anything,"

"Aren't you just sweet?" You pinched his cheek.

"Just?" He raised a brow.

"Alot." You both shared a laugh. "Your time is just that I need. That's it," you sighed realising about your phobia but Jk didn't listen that.

You stared at his eyes reading the newspaper before you built the guts to ask him, "Jungkook I was wondering...." you remained quite, fidgeting with your fingers, unsure if you can ask that question from him.

Because if Jungkook had a sweet side he definitely had a dark side which he rarely showed.

But whenever it came out, terror and fright were the only two things that surrounded you.

"Yes?" He wiped his mouth with the handkerchief.

".....I was wondering if we can go out today?" The shift in his smile and expressions churned your stomach.

"Out?"

"Yeah I-I mean me and you? It's actually that--"

"(Y/N) I have much work to assemble" he smiled.

"I know. I just am saying that-"

"I'm busy, babe"

"I just want to spend quality time with yo--Ahh~!" You responded with holler as he roughly squeezed your hand in his rock hard one.