Pudency.

"Are you crazy!" Jungkook said through gritted teeth as he caught your arm and turned you around.

"I'm crazy? Didn't you see the hungry look in his eyes?! He was being a bastard--"

"How can you be so selfish at this point,"

"I'm being selfish?" You gasped.

"(Y/N)" he placed his palm over your mouth. "He can buy my whole company. Try to understand,"

"I'm your wife," you whispered to Jungkook.

"And I love you. But....God," he sighed before placing his hands on your shoulder blades. "This all is normal in a lavish party and especially in a party where deals have to get signed--"

"So you're telling me that I have to act flirty with him in order to make your dreams come true?"

"No babe. No one is allowed to flirt with you-"

"So I guess I'm being problematic?" Jimin arrived interrupting your conversation.

"No Jim-"

"Not problematic but just a bastard," You fought.

"(Y/N)!" Jungkook raised his voice on you but Jimin just laughed it off.

"That was my nickname in high school," he took a sip from his drink and you rolled your eyes.

"(Y/N) stop this instant. For once, stop embarrassing me." You looked at Jungkook as those words escaped his lips. "You're creating a fuss about nothing!"

"Jungkook buddy, relax..."

"Yeah but she's insulting you. She's insulting my grand guest. And she's destroying this whole party." Jungkook's eyes beamed with anger.

"Me?" You were miserable at this point as you were subjected to contumely by your own husband.

It wasn't your fault that you weren't eligible for a party where women have to act all flirty and touchy with men right front of their spouses.

"Stop making me embarassed and disappointed, please" Jungkook, on purposely angered over you so Jimin's anger can vanish.

He thought that by raising his voice at you in front of Jimin would convince Jimin to not provide him a 'loss'.

"Jungkook you should stop. It's totally fine. Miss? It's okay," Jimin interrupted but you just excused yourself to go cry in the restroom as he hurt you for the sake of his own self but you were too blind to realise that part.

"Take it easy, Jungkook" Jungkook was fearful thinking if Jimin refused to sign the contract.

_____

The dance began and everyone was dancing while you just sat sadly beside Jungkook watching the dance. He tried numerous things to cheer you up but all you could think of were his words.

You embarassed him

You insulted his friends.

You were a disgrace to Jungkook.

It ached alot. Why is it that you can't act like a normal person? Why is it that fear people? Interactions? Why is it that you're always frightened? Why is it that none of your questions can be answered.

"Babe?" A gentle sweet voice rang in your ears and you looked at him who asked for forgiveness with a wink followed by a sorry.

You ignored and sat straight watching the dance front of you.

"(Y/N)?" He tapped your shoulder but you just shrugged and looked forward. "Love?" He scooted closer.

"Stop it"