Uh Oh.

You woke up, wrinkling your lids as you rub your hand over them before your smile lowered as you didn't find Jim in with you. You traced your hand over the sheet feeling his absence before you turned to your side table and there was a note,

"Morning sugar. Need to run some errands. Please take care of yourself for me,"

You giggled before dressing up and Trudy came in with your breakfast.

"Let me do it for you Madaam," you smiled to her British accent before she grabbed the hair tie to make your braid.

"Should I change the sheets?" She asked as she combed your brown silk hair.

"No. Not yet,"

"These a days we're noticing you remain really happy."

"Well, don't you want to see your mistress happy?"

"Of course we do," she chuckled. "But a mistress only seems happy with her Mister you know,"

Your smile dropped.

"What do you plan on saying?"

She smiled with a hum.

"I mean we obey Mister Jk. So, we want to see his Mistress happy with him not with a random Mister,"

"Oh excuse you-"

"Madam there's no need to argue please.  I felt it right to explain to you how you should feel. I know for someone as naïve as you, it must be really hard to see a person through their chit chat or through their dolled up personality but....there's still time you can heal the wounds you've created on your bond with Master Jk,"

You were confused. Was she trying to tell you about Jimin....

"Your breakfast Ma'am," she bowed and left you to hang in that chaos.

__

"I must say I'm really impressed by your efforts Mr. Guk. You supervised the whole team with such brilliance, I must say it again that I'm proud of you,"

"Oh Jimin you called me your friend. I couldn't let you down on this,"

"Hmm....thankyou once again," Jimin looked at your picture and Jk chuckled on the other line.

"You're pretty welcome. I'll be returning tomorrow hopefully. I hope you did check up on my work too ,"

"Ah yes. Taehyung was the incharge there for your convenience,"

"Yeah I talked to him earlier,"

"Really?" Jimin's eyes popped open before he leaned back. "Of what kind?"

"Pretty much just work,"

__

"Madam this is the servants quarter. You should not be here,"

You rushed down to the servants quarter not listening to anyone of them just finding Trudy as you were restless upon her words.

"Trudy," you locked the door of her room. "Trudy-"

"Madaam you could have just called me,"

"Listen to me carefully. What did you mean that I can't see a person through their words?"

"Madam-"

"Please Trudy. No embarrassment. Just tell me is Jimin playing with me?"

___

You returned to your room, the warm smile on your face completely ruined. You looked at the sticky note before plucking it out,

"A mistress is only because of her Mister even if he is a beast, she still only belongs to him,"