Fix me.

"Can I come in?"

The voice outside the door spoke and your whole self felt better, it calmed you.

You looked at the door with dizzy eyes before you asked him to come inside.

"Oh God, you've a rising temperature," he held your arms as you were shivering.

"I-I....need--need..."

"The bathroom?"

"Y-yes,"

"C'mon,"

"No!" You shrieked. "No please," you pushed his hands away from you. "Maintain...maintain your distance,"

He was taken aback as you said that, "I can't now..."

"Please call T-Trudy,"

"I came here for you, (Y/N). I'm not gonna call her,"

"Please...Jimin jus-"

"Shutup," he hooked his arm under your knees before carrying you to the bathroom. "I'll just wait outside,"

___

"Come," he held your shoulders taking you to the bed. "Rest," you laid down and he pulled a chair beside your bed. You stared at him as he kept patting your hand and rubbing your temples.

"How did you get ill in just a night?"

"You should leave," you mumbled closing your lids and he was getting angry and frustrated as you were telling him to leave.

"I can't leave knowing you won't be feeling good. I came here to stay....to look after you,"

"It's not your job to look after me,"

"Funny," he chuckled. "The one who should be concerned hasn't even called you after that,"

You felt so broken. Your own husband hadn't called you after knowing your ill. You needed Jk at the moment. But, Jimin was performing the job.

"I'll bring you something to eat,"

____

Trudy walked in with the trolley which contained alot of different type of food. She bowed before Jimin and left.

"Where do you wanna start from?" He smiled to you and you glanced at him before gulping,

"I don't have an appetite,"

"C'mon. There are alot of stuff here that you can eat..."

"This is what she brings every afternoon,"

"What?" It came out more of a whisper and you smiled before turning your head to the side, glaring at the window.

"You wanna have a change?"

"In everything? I guess.."

"Well, then I'll order something...anything you like whether it be burgers, bacon, pizza anything you name it..."

"Burgers?" You questioned.

"Yes (Y/N). Burgers?"

"......"

"Don't tell me you never had those?"

"No," you shrugged. "I eat what Jk orders them,"

"What?"

Jimin was devastated. Not that Jk forces you to eat that but he always does things that he thinks are better for you which made you feel less of a person.

"Yes....this food right here that you're looking at doesn't contain any sort of greese or glutin. And it's just to keep a check on my health,"

He stared at the food feeling pity for you, "damn," he smiled sadly.