Act like a husband.

"Look I brought you so much," he showed all the things he brought from Vietnam. You weren't finding them attractive because you weren't even allowed to use them by yourself. All the makeup, clothes etc were the maids responsibility as they were the ones who put you in them.

"You aren't happy?"

"I am."

"There's no smile?"

You paused for a while before you started,

"Jk,"

"Yes love?"

"You find happiness in these materialistic things? These are just objects. How can one be happy just with lifeless objects that can't even make you feel some? Make you feel butterflies, make you feel comfortable? Make you feel motivated? Make you feel as if you're living not just existing, make you feel loved?" All the while Jimin popped in your head.

"At least they give you power," he shrugged as he placed the frame into the hands of his butlers and the minions cleaned up the space. "The power to be on top of everyone, the power to control, the power to lead, the power to-"

"To not care?"

You cut him off and the maids gasped lightly. You.cut.him.off. That was what also angered him but he clapped his hands and everyone disappeared from the scene.

"What did you say?"

"To not care?" You were confident.

"You cut me off?"

"Jk I think as being your wife it's my right that I can have a normal conversation with my husband? What's so wrong about it if I just asked you something? Look at the verge where our bond stands? How can I offer you my body when you can't even offer me gentleness?"

There was a long silence before he sighed and stood before you staring into your eyes,

"I don't care? I care about you that's why I'm doing this all for you? I care for you more than anything that's why I keep you here so that people can't get to you, so they can't harm you. My company is huge Hana, they know me, people know me, they definitely would want my weak point and that's you love,"

"I've listened to this alot of times Jk. Trust me, when I say about care it's not why you keep me here? It's about your behaviour. Why can't you treat me equally?"

"Look around you. And tell what's unequal to you?" He pushed you round and you closed your eyes knowing it was useless to explain him. He brought his face to rest on your shoulder as his arms circled your waist. "Look this..." he told you all about the materialistic things in the mansion and you just stared at his face that was beaming with excitement and happiness as he told you all about how costly the chandelier was.

___

You were smiling as you were playing with the locket that had the J syllabal.

"Can I come in?"

"Jk," you repeated before quickly standing up from your bed and settling your hair,hiding the locket. Just as he entered you locked your hands and looked down.

"You don't have to act like that. Come here," You walled towards him and he hugged you. "God you're so soft and warm. I want you so so much," he smelled your hair and you bit your lip, not wanting to consent.