MY DEAR WIFE.

He looked at you with so much anger in his eyes that you joined hands infront of him,

"I-I'm so sorry! I promise! I don't know how I hit! I promise! Jk ple-"

Jk started stepping towards you as you stepped back, continuously begging him to show mercy on you but he was just so furious of 'disloyalty'.

"Awww.....it was a mistake?" He clicked his tongue and you nodded your head but he grabbed your arm and moved you closer to him. The fire you saw in his eyes was so spread out that your sorry's were incapable of expelling it out.

"Jk I'm sorry!" You sat on your knees holding his legs. "I promise! I promise I'll be a good wife. I'm just-"

"Sheesh!" He kicked you away from him and you felt miserable as you fell onto the floor. "You know what you get for slapping me?" He walked closer to you as you got up, you fell onto the bed and he placed his palm on either side of you trapping you between his arms.

"Looks like I have to take pleasure from you, my way," he bit your thigh and winced before he stood onto his feet and unbuckled his belt.

The sound clicked in your mind and you looked at him when he slid his belt off. "I've been trying to be the best I can to you but you?" He chuckled. "You showed me my value!?" He roared and you screamed when the belt came hitting your thigh. There was a hot red mark on your thigh and you felt like you would pass out from the pain.

"Jk please I beg you!" You pleaded but he could care less.

"Why can't you love me!?" There came another thrash and a scream. You gathered yourself into a ball as you cried from the ache.

"This is your punishment! You forgot the rules so I'll forget my love for you and train you so, that you remember that disobeying me could have some worse consequences!"

"Just stop!" You cried out and before Jk could lash again he stopped. "Just fucking stop! Love?" You cried. "What do you know about love! Tying me, training me, cursing me for not pleasing you? You call this love!? I wish," you chuckled. "I wish I could love you the same way you are loving me right now!"

"You're talking back" Jk just said that and you were in disbelief as he just didn't notice the sadness in your voice.

__

On the other hand, Jimin was worried as there was no text from you, no call from you. It had been a whole day and he didn't get any information on you as well. He was impatient. He checked his phone, confirming the texts he sent to you but there was no response.

"Sire you good?"

"Ah..." he shook his head. "I just can't focus on anything right now...." he was worried since Jk had arrived back and it was irritating him. He shook his head before taking the photo from his wallet out and looking at the woman who was no longer with him anymore.

"Mirae...." he whispered grazing his thumb on her smile. "You're missing from me.....1277 days have passed by I still love you the same," he teared up.

"Sire?"

"I..am taking a day off. Cancel my meetings...." with that an emotional Jimin left the office and went to sit in a cafe nearby where he could be at peace with his internal struggles.

"I bought your favourite pink drink today," he talked to the picture. "You had always loved them didn't you?" He smiled.

"I know you would be so disappointed in me for what I have become today...hurting people and this revenge obsession but it's for you. I promise it's only for you," he talked to the picture getting emotional. "I'm so empty, so lonely, just so...." his tear fell onto the picture. "Just so without you..."