Help.

You waited for your stallion to arrive wearing white pants, a collared shirt upon which you wore a black/brown coat all buttoned up, your black plastic boots just ending above your knees with your hair in a braid.

"Madaam" the maid bowed while holding a cushion. You sighed as you
grabbed the gloves, wore them before covering your eyes with the shades and then you covered your mouth with the mask so that germs stay away from Mr. Jungkook's wife.

A black stallion was brought in front of you and with some assistance you sat on the horse's back.

"I'm good" you assured when you sat on the saddle and grabbed the leash.

Today you were horse riding. Whenever you were depressed you alway went out to ride your stallion which relaxed you as you saw the greenery.

Though your husband didn't let you go too far and without covering yourself, 9 guards and 3 maids assisted you when you went out even only in his territory.

Terror was Jungkook's enemy as he was scared that the people coming for him might harm you so he did this all for your safety; not knowing that Jimin was the real danger to you.

You thought about Jungkook.

He gives you everything worth a million dollar but in return you can't give him a baby?

How low of a wife you are. But it still wasn't your fault how you didn't want to be touched in an intimate way.

But then again, you also wanted to come out of that phobia. You just thought while riding the horse.

____

"She's so hot.....and Jungkook's such a gold digger" Jimin threw his head back as he couldn't stop thinking about you.

Your eyes.

Your parted tensed lips.

Your silky healthy hair.

Your figure.

Which, he wanted to explore before Jungkook.

"Man, I want to see her in a lingerie again,"

"Again?" Tae inquired before Jimin chuckled and sat straight.

"Last night I saw her in my dream wearing that for me. Taehyung just imagine if she's so beautiful behind a mask how beautiful she will be if she doesn't wear one,"

"Jimin that's pathetic of you. She's Jk's wife,"

"Taehyung" Jimin looked up at him. "For once tell me something good and new. Something convincing,"

"New and good is that our company's progressing at a very fast rate. Look, at all these reviews and stars towards our products. I'm sure signing the contract was worth it."

"It has to be." Jimin scoffed before lighting a cigar. "I signed it so that I can get my hand on his wife while he signed it for money,"

"C'mon if your relationship didn't work out it isn't necessary to ruin another happy couple..."

"Happy?" He raised a brow. "She's literally a dead soul living her life to cut her age out,"

"Don't act like you know every single thing, brother," he patted Jimin's shoulder.

"I already know everything I just want to assure myself-"

"About what?" Tae asked with confusion but Jimin just smiled and shook his head before putting away the cigar.

"I wanna show him how refractory I can be," he smoked at Tae's face and he sighed as Jimin couldn't be made to understand. "Right now, my only target is Jk. How can he have the most beautiful gem while I don't have it. Every pricey and beautiful belongs to me. Me. Park Jimin,"