Promise ; Jimin

ROSÉ

I hate men.

That is all I can say after breaking up with my sixth boyfriend. Oh, I mean, ex-boyfriend. Damn that ass!

"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung! Please, let me explain!" I gritted my teeth when I heard his voice. I continued to walk fast, completely ignoring him. But the jerk suddenly blocked my way, making me stop. I glared at him.

"Get out of my way." I told him while gritting my teeth.

"Please, Chae! Hear me out first, please.." he pleaded.

"Yang Daejung.." I called him. "Get out of my way or I'll knee your wiener." I warned but he looks like he doesn't care about what I said. He continued on begging me to hear him out. To let him explain. But no, I'm done with him. I am so done with men.

"Yah! Let go of me!" I shrieked when he suddenly held my arm so tight and pulled me. I tried to escape but he's too strong. Some people at the sidewalk are just watching me get dragged by this prick.

"Let go of me!" I shouted as I tried to escape again but his hold is too tight that it's hurting me.

"I told you to hear me out first! Why don't–"

"The lady asked you to let go of her. Why don't you just let her go?" A handsome guy wearing a black leather jacket suddenly showed up, blocking Daejung's way. Daejung stopped and looked at the guy. I tried to escape again but failed. Daejung just tightened his hold.

"Who are you to say that? Dude, don't you know that sticking your nose into someone else's business is bad?" Daejung asked. The guy crossed his arms and a humorless smirk curved on his lips.

"Don't you know that not respecting someone's decision is awful?" The guy asked.

"You pu–"

"And don't you know that hurting a girl is more awful? Especially that you're a guy?" He huffed. "Man, you're disgusting."

"I'm not hurting her! She's the one hurting me! She doesn't even let me explain! She-"

"Let go of her. Now." The guy ordered.

"Why would I listen to you? Punk.."

"If you don't let her go, I'll punch you." The guy warned. Daejung laughed crazily before letting go of my arm. I exhaled sharply and glared at him as I caress my arm.

"I'm not scared, you asshat! You're going to punch me? Ha! Let's see abo–"

A shriek escaped my lips when the guy suddenly threw a punch at Daejung, making him fall on the ground. My eyes widened in shock as I watch Daejung on the ground, unconscious.

I blinked profusely when I realized that the guy is now walking away from the scene. I gulped and looked at Daejung for a while before chasing the guy, leaving the people who witnessed what happened.

"Hey! Wait!" I shouted to get his attention but he continued on walking. When he turned right, I ran fast.

"Mister! Wait!"