Hit ; Mingyu

MINGYU

"Why do you badly want to go here?"

I asked my friend, Eunwoo, as I grumpily crossed my arms over my chest. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I watched him peek inside the university's gymnasium like a stalker.

"I heard a transferee is trying out for the volleyball team." He said while still looking inside the gym through the slightly opened door.

"I heard she's tall and pretty." Yugyeom said as he crouched a bit to peek inside as well.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"You two woke me up for this?" I scoffed, annoyed that my sleep was interrupted for this. I thought they wanted to go here to watch a fight.

"Didn't you hear me?" Yugyeom looked over at me. "We came here for a girl. A pretty and tall girl." He smirked as he playfully raised his eyebrows.

"I clearly heard you, but my priority right now is sleep." I said as I turned on my heel, ready to go back to the library where I was having a peaceful slumber.

"Fine, sleepyhead!"

Tss..

"Is that her?" I heard Eunwoo ask. "I think it's her, bro. Wow. Let's come inside and watch!" He told Yugyeom. I stopped in my tracks as I heard the door burst open.

Cocking my head to the side, I shut my eyes and pursed my lips as curiosity washed over me. I released a sigh and walked back to enter the gym.

I went inside and stood near the door. I looked around and saw the two sitting behind some girls from the volleyball team. I leaned my back against the wall as I crossed my arms over my chest, my eyes scanning the girls playing on both sides of the net.

"Mine!" I heard Jeongyeon shout. She's playing on the side near me, so hers and her teammates' backs are facing me. I scanned each one of them but learned that they're all familiar. I stood upright and looked back to the girls sitting in front of the two, wondering if the new girl's one of them.

I started ambling to the other side to check if she's there. I was casually walking with my hands inside my pockets when I felt the pain surge within me as I fell to the ground.

I groaned and touched my nose, feeling the blood oozing out of my nostrils as shrieks rang out inside the gymnasium.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" A girl's voice reached my ears as I felt someone's presence beside me.

"Oh my god.. Oh my god.." She panicked. I abruptly sat up, only to feel my world spin.

When I opened my eyes, the school's infirmary greeted my sight. Eunwoo and Yugyeom were worriedly looking down at me. I blinked hard and touched my nose only to feel a gauze.

"Are you okay?" Eunwoo asked, his voice laced with concern.

My eyebrows furrowed as anger welled up inside me.

"Who did this to me?" I angrily asked.

Yugyeom sighed in relief. "You're okay."