12 Hours ; Eunwoo

ROSÉ

I stared at the man standing in front of all of us with wide eyes. He's wearing this sweet familiar smile as he look at us. He haven't seen me yet since I'm standing at the back. I'm hoping that he won't see me, but that's just so impossible.

"Everyone, meet Cha Eunwoo." Mr. Lee, the editor-in-chief, told us. I can hear the girls whispering at each other, saying that he's so handsome. God, I hope he's not on our team.

"He'll be with the editorial team."

Great.

"Oh my god, eonni, did you hear that? He's going to be on our team!" Yerim whispered beside me excitedly. "Oh, how lucky we are!" She giggled.

I scoffed. Lucky?

"To the editorial team, I'm expecting all of you to be nice to your new teammate." Oh no, I'm sorry Mr. Lee, but I guess that'll be difficult for me. "That's all, everyone. You may go back to your own departments." He said and everyone immediately went back, including me.

"Hello, Eunwoo-ssi. It's nice to hear that you're a part of our team." I heard Seokmin behind me.

"Welcome to our team, Eunwoo-ssi. I'm Seungkwan."

"Ah, thanks.." Even though I'm not looking at him, I know that he's smiling.

I opened the door to our department and walked straight to my cubicle.

"I'm Seokmin! This quiet guy right here is Chanwoo. And that obnoxious girl is Yerim." Seokmin nicely told him.

"Hey! What do you mean obnoxious?" Yeri exclaimed. "Ah," she chuckled. "Don't mind what he said, Eunwoo-ssi. I'm Kim Yerim."

"It's nice to meet the all of you." He said. I rolled my eyes and sat on my chair before turning my computer on.

"Ah, there's actually another girl on our team. There. She's Chaeyoung." I suddenly felt my heart beating fast when Seokmin mentioned my name. From my peripheral vision, I can see Seokmin pointing at me, and I can see him looking my way.

There's a moment of silence while I can feel his eyes on me.

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ssi, won't you greet our new mate?" Seungkwan asked. I sighed. I glanced and gave him a short nod before looking back at my computer.

"Uh, sorry about that. She's just really like that." Yeri shyly said before taking her seat in front of Chanwoo's cubicle.

"It's okay," he said.

Seungkwan sat beside me since his cubicle is on my left side. He glanced at me before nudging me.

"Why are you so snob?" He whispered.

"I'm a snob?" I said without looking at him.

"Mr. Lee told us to be nice to him!" He whispered again.

I raised a brow. "You don't always have to follow his orders, Seungkwan-ah."