Home ; Joshua (I)

ROSÉ

"He's coming! Run!"

We all quickly ran out of the empty classroom as soon as we heard that. As we ran on the hallway, his loud shout echoed.

"Girls! Come back here!" He angrily shouted, making us giggle. I looked back when I heard his footsteps following us. My eyes widened when I saw him chasing us.

"To the cafeteria! Hurry!" I intentionally shouted it loud so he could hear it. We laughed as we run down the stairs that will lead us to the first floor of this building where the cafeteria is. I looked back and didn't see the middle-aged Sir Nam but I can still hear his loud footsteps.

"Let's go!" I told them. I run past the open double doors of the cafeteria and they followed me. We then went to the side of the building.

"Let's wait for him," I laughed as we hid behind the exterior wall of the building while catching our breaths. I peeked and quickly hid when I saw Sir Nam running towards the cafeteria. I smirked when I saw him go inside. I faced them and laughed.

"He went inside," I told them. Nayeon laughed and showed me her fist. I smirked and did a fist bump with her.

"Let's go girls. He might come out any minute now." Wheein said and led the way. Yeri and Sinb followed her while Nayeon and I winked at each other first before following them. Wheein brought us to a tree that is a little far from the building.

She went behind the tree's trunk so I followed her and stood near her. I watched the others go behind the tree trunk as well. Then they started to chat. Nayeon and Sinb are sitting on the grass while Yeri stood beside them.

"I thought you quit smoking already?" I asked when I saw her light a cigarette.

"I thought so too." She said before putting the end of the cigarette in her mouth. I only chuckled.

"I'm still kinda having a hard time breathing from that running." Yeri said while still catching her breath a bit.

"And what do you think happened to Sir Nam?" Nayeon chuckled. "He's in his 50s, right?"

"Oh god, I shouldn't have come with you." Yeri said while fanning herself.

"You'll miss out the fun if you didn't come with us." I told her while smirking a bit. Wheein sat on the grass and puffed the cigarette right in front of Yeri's face before leaning on the trunk. Yeri coughed that made her chuckle. Wheein earned a glare from the youngest.

"Damn you,"

"Ugh. I finally got my PSP back." Sinb said while she's focused on her beloved game console.

"You love that thing so much. You should take more care of it." Wheein said.

Sinb rolled his eyes. "I won't use this at classrooms anymore."

"You know, it's still okay to use that during class hours. Just hide it well or any of the professors will confiscate it again." Nayeon chuckled.

"Excuse me. Sir Nam is looking for you all."

The smile on my lips faded when I heard a soft voice of a guy. The five of us turned our heads to where that voice came from. I cocked a brow when I saw a handsome tall black-haired guy. He has a gentle face as if he can't hurt people and raise his voice at them.