Love Letter ; Jeonghan

ROSÉ

My eyes roamed the spacious cafeteria full of loud students as I gripped the tray filled with food.

I sighed and started looking for a vacant table, but to no avail. I continued walking around until I heard someone shout.

"Hey!" I just ignored it, thinking that it's intended for someone else.

"Miss!"

This cafeteria is too crowded with unfamiliar people, and I hate this feeling. Maybe I should just convince my Mom to let me study at my previous school again.

I turned around and jolted a bit in surprise when I saw a tall and beautiful girl right in front of me.

"Oh, sorry." She gave me a friendly smile.

"I was calling you just a few seconds ago, but I guess my voice wasn't loud enough for you to hear it."

Oh.

"I'm sorry. I thought it was intended for someone." I politely replied.

"Oh!" She shyly smiled. "I'm Sooyoung, by the way! Park Sooyoung." She introduced herself.

I smiled. "Park Chaeyoung."

"Nice to meet you!" Her gaze drifted to my food.

"My friends and I noticed you having a hard time finding a seat." She started. "Would you like to eat with us?"

"We have a table there and.. a vacant seat for you." She smiled sweetly.

"Sure, thank you."

"You're welcome! Follow me!" She walked and I trailed behind her until we stopped next to a table good enough for eight people.

"Guys!" She called the attention of her friends—a girl and two guys. I stood there awkwardly while Sooyoung sits next to the girl.

"Come, have a seat." She tapped the space beside her and I obliged. I was already starting to eat when Sooyoung spoke.

"Guys, this is Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung, this is Sehun." She pointed at the guy across from me. "The one beside him is Soonyoung, and this girl is Seulgi."

"Soonyoung and I are not related by blood, but both our mothers are the best of friends, so.." She shrugged.

I gave them a small smile. "Nice to meet you all."

After the introduction, I proceeded to eat while they ask me questions.

"Soonyoung-ah, where are they?" Seulgi asked the guy with small eyes. When I looked at him, he blinked rapidly and looked away when our eyes met.

"I don't know."

"Why don't you call them? It's been almost thirty minutes already, why are they still not here?"

The next day, I was looking for a vacant table again when I heard Sooyoung's voice.

"Come eat with us again!"

I smiled and went with her towards the table from yesterday, where I saw two unfamiliar brown-haired guys.

"Guys, Chaeyoung is here!" She said, giving emphasis on my name.

"Hi," I softly said before taking a seat beside Sehun. Beside him is the brown-haired one and the other brown-haired guy is in front of him.

"They're our friends, too, Chaeyoung." Sooyoung told me. "That guy beside Sehun is Seo Youngho." Youngho greeted me with a friendly smile on his face, which I returned.