Love ; Park Bo-gum

ROSÉ

"BREAKING NEWS: PARK BO-GUM IS BACK!

Actor and singer Park Bo-Gum writes a letter to fans after he had been discharged from the military after two years. According to the actor, he will be taking a few days rest before the fanmeeting. There are some speculations that he will be hosting the upcoming Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) this December, but his agency has yet to confirm the rumor."

I've been seeing the same recent news about him for two straight days already. He had been discharged a couple of days ago but everyone's still talking about him.

After several seconds of staring at my screen, I decided to call him. It only took him a few seconds before he was able to answer.

"Hello." I greeted, a smile forming on my lips.

"Hi." A video call request appeared on my phone screen, and I immediately clicked the green button. I rolled to my side and smiled at the camera. He was leaning against the headboard and hugging a pillow.

"Are you about to sleep?" He asked.

"I'll sleep in a little while. I just wanted to call you and see what you're up to. Got any plans for the day? Did you already have lunch?"

"Yes, I already have. I went back home after to rest. I didn't want to cook so I ate out. I'll probably just stay in."

I squinted my eyes at his brown headboard.

"Isn't your headboard black?"

He looked over at it, shifting in his seat. "Ah. I decided to revamp my room when I got discharged."

"I missed my bed.. and you." My cheeks heated up as I can't help but giggle. I rolled to the other side and placed my leg over a pillow.

"I missed you too. So much that I just want to fly back there to be with you." I let out a small sigh. It's been a long time since I last met with him. We still had communication every evening while he was in the military, yet it wasn't enough for me. It wasn't enough for us.

There were also times where we weren't able to call each other. It's either because my schedule is hectic or we're both exhausted.

"Don't worry. We've endured a couple of years. We just have to wait for a little more. By the way, how was the concert? I really wanted to go watch. Did you have fun?" He said. I nodded eagerly, putting on a smile to stifle a yawn.

"It was amazing! I felt so alive on stage. The fans' excitement got the four of us really pumped up. Although during the ending ment, we all started crying because of Jisoo. Blinks made her tear up. And I guess it's partly because of her breakup with Jin." I stated, sighing at how their relationship turned out.

"Well, the wound's still fresh. She must've been overwhelmed."

"Yeah.." I heaved another deep sigh. Negative thoughts that I shouldn't be even thinking of started flooding my mind uncontrollably.

"What are you thinking?"

"I can't help but think of what will happen to us in the following years. I mean, they were so happy in their relationship but it all suddenly ended. It's just scary how things are completely all right then you're suddenly gonna find your world crumbling down. I'm sorry, I shouldn't be thinking like that."

He leaned forward to the camera and smiled reassuringly.

"Look, I'm well aware that your past gave you so much trauma. That the scar is still there buried deep within; and that it's making you doubtful. But that's why I will always give you the assurance. I'm sure about you and I will always choose you. You're not just a part of my present. You're also my future. Always remember that, okay?"