Seesaw ; Suga

ROSÉ

"Yoongi-yah!"

I shouted.

"Yah! Wait for me!" I laughed as I walked faster to catch up to him. He finally stopped walking. He turned his head and watched me walk towards him with his hands inside his pockets.

"Why are you walking so fast?" I asked him when I got to his side.

"Why are you so slow?" He asked as he continued walking.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not slow. You're just really excited to go to the playground." He remained silent while I continued blabbering until we reached the playground. My eyes twinkled in excitement when I saw all the equipment very familiar to the both of us.

"Slide!" I squealed like a kid as I ran towards it.

"Wooohh!" I shouted while raising my arms as I slid down the slide. I stood up and faced Yoongi with a smile.

"You should slide too!"

His brows furrowed. "I'm a grown man now."

I rolled my eyes. "And so what?"

He slightly shook his head before walking past me. I rolled my eyes again before walking towards the spring rider. I stared at the dinosaur spring rider and a smile curved on my lips when a memory flashed into my mind.

"Yoongi-yah, look! I'm riding a dinosaur!" A young me bragged.

"A dinosaur made out of plastic." A young, pale and cold-looking Yoongi said.

I pouted. "It's still a dinosaur, though!"

"It's not a real dinosaur. Stop bragging." Tears formed in my eyes until a loud cry escaped my lips.

"Mommy!" I cried. "Y-Yoongi is so mean!"

Suddenly, I found myself being hugged by him.

"Get away from me!" I cried and tried to push him but he didn't let go. I looked up and met his eyes filled with fear and panic.

"I-I'm sorry.. It's a real d-dinosaur, okay? Please stop crying.." he softly said.

"Yah, don't even think of riding that dino. You're too big for that." I rolled my eyes as Yoongi pulled me away from it.

"I'm not thinking of riding him, Yoongi."

He halted and looked over at me.

"Fix your choice of words." He glared.

"What?" I asked, puzzled, but he continued walking.

I really can't understand this guy sometimes.

"Why?" I asked him when he made me sit on the swing. I arched a brow when he stood behind me.

"I'm going to push you," my eyes widened and he smirked. "The swing, I mean.."

I rolled my eyes and gripped the red chains of the swing. He started pushing me gently not long after.

Moments later, I realized that he's still pushing me lightly and slowly.

I rolled my eyes, feeling bored. "Come on, push harder." I told him but he stopped the swing instead of obliging.

"What.."

I stopped when I felt his fingers combing my hair. I just shut my mouth and eyes close and let him comb my hair. He loves combing my hair with his fingers. He always does it whenever he gets a chance, and I'm not complaining. It actually feels really nice.