My Type ; B.I (I)

ROSÉ

"Do you guys know? He already has a fiancée."

"Who?" Jennie unnie asked Lisa.

"Kim Hanbin."

I rolled my eyes when I heard his name. Jisoo unnie glanced at me before frowning at Lisa.

"I heard it's an arranged marriage and that he doesn't like his fiancée." She said.

"Really? Nice!" Lisa giggled.

"What's with your reaction? Do you like him?" Jennie unnie asked.

"Yes, I like him. I like him for Chaeyoung." My brows furrowed and looked at her. She winked at me and giggled like a kid. Jisoo unnie chuckled.

"What? He's handsome, smart, hardworking and nice!" She said that made me roll my eyes.

"That's definitely a lie."

"It's the truth!"

I just rolled my eyes and continued reading my notes while the three of them continued talking about that guy. After a while, I decided to leave since I can't focus when they're talking about him.

"I'll just go to the library," I said and walked away. I walked at the hallway and headed to the library. I was still reading my notes while walking when I heard a voice. I looked up and there I saw a familiar guy talking with a girl not far away from where I am. I ignored them and focused on my notes instead.

"Why don't you give me a chance? You might like me if you let me be with you!" The girl said with desperation in her voice. I was about to walk past them when someone suddenly grabbed my arm.

"I can't give you a chance and I won't like you because I like someone else. Jiyoo, meet my girlfriend, Chaerin."

My eyes widened as I look at the girl. She looked at me, teary-eyed.

"Y-You! He's lying right? Tell me you don't know him and that he's just doing this to get rid of me!" The girl shouted at me. My lips parted in shock. I'm.. I'm speechless.

"Unfortunately, I'm not lying. So, Jiyoo, can you leave me and my girlfriend alone?" He casually said. A tear fell from the girl's eyes. She glared at us before running away.

"Phew," he took a deep breath before removing his arm around me. He then stretched his neck while walking a bit. He stopped and looked at me. Our eyes met.

"Oh, sorry, were you caught off guard?" He stupidly asked.

"You see, that girl likes me so much. She always bother me and it's annoying. And you were the nearest girl, so.." he shrugged.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists as I angrily look at him.

"Jerk!"

Out of anger, I threw my notebook at him and walked away.

"Eeeh! I'm glad you left us here yesterday." Lisa shrieked while the four of us are walking at the pavement near the school's garden.