5. Hang Myself

EDITED

I woke up early feeling stiff and numb clear signs of the never ending pain I face daily. I took a shower, which as expected was not as easy because i kept wincing in pain with every stroke of the washing cloth, i then brushed my teeth and wore my clothes, nothing special of course.

I had a plan in mind, I didn't want to delay the overdue so I planned to do this as soon as possible. I couldn't help wonder what came after. Was life after death gonna be better? Was there even life after death? Only one way to find out right...

I planned to hang myself somewhere where no one was going to find me if they bothered to look. Isn't it weird that I speak of death so easily. But I've never really been scared of death. Why fear the inevitable anyway.

I went to go prepare breakfast and quickly ate mine before my dad saw me and got mad.

After my so called family finished their breakfast, I cleaned up and went back upstairs, I was not planning on going to school today, I couldn't risk people seeing my bruises and finding out.

I sat on my bag and let my thoughts drift of to my plan.
I planned on going into the beautiful forest at night about an hour before my parents return that way I won't run into trouble.

"I'm gonna kill myself" I whispered, holding back the tears. The words leaving a bitter taste on my tongue. If only life was fair I wouldn't have had to result to death.

I stayed in my room drawing and reading all day, you'd think since this is my last day on earth I'd be more productive. It was finally five thirty, I took a rope from the store room then left with tears falling freely from my eyes. I couldn't help myself.

Running into the forest I didn't look back, this was for the best.

It was dark, cold and it looked like it was about to rain. The perfect day to kill yourself wouldn't you say.

As I tied the rope on a branch, droplets of rain painted my skin making me shiver as the rain gradually got heavier.

I wonder if I'm ever going to be found

I thought to myself

probably not

I climbed on the rock that was behind me then tied the rope around my neck. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes once again.

Here goes nothing.

As I was about to push of, of the rock I heard a sound coming from one of the bushes. For a moment I froze, listening to the sound again. I didn't know what i expected in a huge forest. Of course there are wild animals.

"Who is there". I shouted not really expecting the animal to reply back but just in case it was a person. "If you are here to stop me then don't even bother even if you are an animal" I whisper.

I suddenly felt a cold chill making me shiver and tingles broke out from my skin. I felt a presence and I wasn't sure if it was an animal.

Then all of a sudden...